Rokko Muppet

Rocco

Reaction score
Rocco, Just one question. Do you find the ending of the film satisfying? A Good ending I mean.
This movie is PERFECTION! Try and see it opening day or of possible midnight showing. Tell everyone and take everyone you can. It's wonderful.

Rocco

Reaction score
did they add any scenes to make the end less confusing
The greatest movie of all time, beginning to end. It has everything a Muppet fan has been waiting for and better. DON'T WATCH the TRAILERS! Be surprised. See it opening day!

Rocco

Reaction score
did they add any scenes to make it seem less rushed
It sounds like your as excited to see it as I was. Just enjoy it when it comes out, it's worth the wait. Enjoy the surprises, their worth it.

dwmckim

Reaction score
did they add any scenes to make it seem less rushed
muppetlover123, you seem to be asking questions about if the film was improved (was it made less rushed, less confusing)...i'm wondering what your basis for comparison is? Did you see an advance screening? Or are you basing your impressions off of the junior novelization? The book won't be like the movie so chillax.

And to get back on topic, Rocco, having been privy to seeing multiple cuts of the film in development, do you think the final cut ended up truly being the best one or would you say you liked an earlier variation better?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
well i dont wanna ruin the ending so if its ok if i post the ending ill put a spoiler alert and tell u what happened but it kinda seemed like what happened after like a cliffhanger?

12Medbe

Reaction score
muppetlover123, you seem to be asking questions about if the film was improved (was it made less rushed, less confusing)...i'm wondering what your basis for comparison is? Did you see an advance screening? Or are you basing your impressions off of the junior novelization? The book won't be like the movie so chillax.

And to get back on topic, Rocco, having been privy to seeing multiple cuts of the film in development, do you think the final cut ended up truly being the best one or would you say you liked an earlier variation better?
True. I'm pretty sure the junior novelization has a couple bits missing, still leaving more elements of surprise within the movie. Plus, people who went to the screening probably saw one of the early cuts, probably not the final cut.

dwmckim

Reaction score
well i dont wanna ruin the ending so if its ok if i post the ending ill put a spoiler alert and tell u what happened but it kinda seemed like what happened after like a cliffhanger?
(1) Even with a spoiler alert, posting the ending simply isn't cool. We don't need any "Darth Vader is Luke's father"'s here.

(2) You miss the point of my question...i'm npt asking you how (you think) the film ends...i'm asking WHY/HOW you think you know so much about the movie...what is the basis you're making judgements on? If i don't miss my guess, you're basing your opinion on the book. But books and movies are two seperate animals that are never exactly alike (doesn't matter if it's a book based on a movie or a movie based on a book)

You're making a lot of comments about how the film is "rushed" or "confusing" but you're doing so without having seen the movie (i'm presuming....correct me if i'm wrong). Seeing the movie will be a different experience than reading a book....a book which was written with the knowledge that it would be available to the public before the movie came out and would have been written in a way to not ruin the movie for someone watching who read the book first.
...and again because we're getting off topic to the original post, i'll throw out another question for Rocco...about how long is the final edit? I've heard rumor it's closer to two hours than 90 minutes?

Rocco

Reaction score
OK, here is the thing. A lot of people worked really hard on this film. There is absofalutely (in the words of Johnny) no way I will divulge ANY information about the film. If you want to ask me that on November 29, 2011 when there has been enough time for the hard core fans to see it, then we can talk about it. *NO SPOILERS*

Rocco

Reaction score

I think what we have on our hands is a FANTASTIC Muppet movie. I can't wait for the world to see it. I will be viewing it opening day on the East coast with my family in a full theater because I want to see if the audience feels the same magic as I do. It is truly a great gift to the world, and a laugh out loud a minute kind of movie. As far as rushed and confusing, I don't know what that guy is talking about. You have a Phenomenal Director, a Musical Genius music supervisor, a Killer writing team, and a CUTTING EDGE (bad pun? sorry J.T.) picture editor. Made by Muppet fans, for Muppet fans. Patience is a virtue. This movie will live up to the hype.