Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks Prairie. Previous E-mails? Not touching that one with a 10-foot pole. No, an elewen-foot pole. No, a 12-foot pole.
Ah ha! Oh, I do love numeric references.

*Breaking character for a moment.
Katsy428, the thing is that in these game threads Erine81981 or Kyle usually pals/plays as Cookie Monster. And JFS and I are well acquainted with Kyle. So I was more so talking about Kyle than CM, but you get the jist of things.
Oh, and before I forget, if you're interested, head on over to the MC Dorms and register as a new boarder there. If interested, contact me and I can help you out with the rules of that game.

*Back in character now.
Good night to everyone, and a good fright to all!
*breaking character for a minute also*
Yes...I got it.As for the Muppet Emails I think they're under "Role Playing" as well.As for MC Dorms, I'll be a late registration student in January.
*back as Prairie Dawn*
Brrrr!!! Sure is cold here! Can someone put an extra log on the fire?AHCHOO!! (oh no...I hope I'm not getting a cold! :concern: )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Couple of bats show up with a log in their claws.
*Deposit log in fireplace to warm those who are at Miss Piggy's home.

Hope that's better Prairie. Just leave a message with my bats if you need anything else.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Couple of bats show up with a log in their claws.
*Deposit log in fireplace to warm those who are at Miss Piggy's home.

Hope that's better Prairie. Just leave a message with my bats if you need anything else.
Thanks Count! MUCH better! :smile:
P.D.

Beth C

Reaction score
*Claps hands loudly*

Okay everyone - The tree will be on one side of the main ballroom which is right down that hallway and to your left. It's the room that is already decorated with the lights and wreaths.

We need to get the stage set up for the band.

We need to get the ornaments up on the tree. Don't put the star up, I am saving that honor for someone special to me.

We need all the food that is getting made to be packaged and kept away from any hungry muppets or monsters until the party. We need to make sure there is enough.

Everyone needs to make sure all their shopping is done for the gift exchange at the party.

We need someone to greet the guests at the door and help them find their way into the ballroom. As hostess, I will greet them there.

We need someone to make sure this place is clean and there are fresh towels in the bathrooms.

*Looks at list on clipboard* Oh there is so much to do.

*Sighs*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kicks door open......

Monsters: WE HERE!!!

Cookie M: Me love Christmas! Hey Prairie!

Herry: Hey there Prairie. WOW! Ya'll really got this place lite up.

Grover: *runs over to Kermit* HEEEEEEEYY THERE FROGGY BABY! *slaps Kermit on the back*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In best Gregory Peck voice, from the movie Space Madness: "We're in it now, up to our necks."

Hi guys, was wondering when you'd get here. Say Herry, could you help out with this big Christmas tree? We need to get it set up where Miss Piggy instructed. Come on, I'll give you a hand.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Hey Floyd,is that our music?
Yeah. You got it.

*starts strumming the guitar*

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
*comes back from Xmas shopping*

Man, those crowds were terrible. I just hope that Dr. Honeydew came to fix that floor already. I..AUUUGH! Dr. Honeydew didn't fix that dratted floor! *picks up presents hurriedly* so I'm going over to do that myself...thank goodness i took the gift-wrap option!

*goes to Dr. Honeydew's lab*

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
*comes back from Muppet Labs*

*whistling "View to a Kill"*

I...AAAAUUUGGGHHH! *falls into hole again*

*begins fixing that dratted floor with the adhesive caulk*

Luckily, I am sticky-proof! Hope this works!

*finishes fixing that dratted floor with the adhesive caulk*

Now here's the real test. *tries walking away without being stuck* Woo-hoo! That floor is fixed! Let's hope that the others do not get into precarious positions being stuck to this thing.

*now goes out to purchase some goodies for the party*

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:Hey, Wontkins, drat missed him again, I wanted to talk to him about that present that I was given to give to hime, funny the guy who gave me the present had the same last name he had. Hey, monsters good to see ya, I didn't know if you'd be showing up or not, and ok Piggy, I won't mess with the food, yet. Hehe.