Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Hey Rizzo, in the living room! What was that thing you had? Was it from my brother Wilkins?

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:Yeah, Wilkins that's right, he said he wanted whats inside to be a surprise, because he wanted you to fill out some sort of survey before you opened it, but the question seemed rather odd...

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:Well, yeah, but how did you know...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
See, now that's why I said that we had to all be in agreement that the floor would stay fixed after I fixed it the last time.
Don't know how Wonkins fell through since it was already fixed. Oh well, since the adhesive caulk might create some other problems, I'll just add some quick-drying cement to smoothen the whole thing.
*Covers space on floor with a layer of cement, with help from a special bat or two.
OK, that's done, now to let it dry.
Please noone come near this space in the floor. Want to make sure it doesn't get further ruined, and want to surprise Miss Piggy with a lovely new tiled floor for her home.

*After a half-fhour...
OK, time to place the tiles.
There, now to let them stick to each other and the cement groutwork in between. And this place vill be beautiful once again.

christyb

Reaction score
* Still gathering gifts that were strowed around.

Lets see do I have them all?? Yes there all here.

*Looks around at the chaos.

Alright everyone...HELLO???

*no one listening. grabs a foghorn and sounds it off..everyone shuts up

Ok everyone a couple of announcements. 1) The floor is fixed so no one can fall through it. So Wontkins please resist saying negative things about Wilkins Coffee 2) If you haven't done your Christmas shopping go do it now 3) See Piggy for any chores. 4) Welcome to all the new arrivals. 5) Sheesh, Let's all get back to work.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Puts on winter coat.
Vell, I'm checking in with Miss Piggy to see if she has any chores I can help her with. If nothing else, at least I'll get to do something productive. Might do a bit of holiday shopping for some gifts while I'm at the stores.
Happy holidays, and hope the kaos here stays at normal level.
Oh yes, there's a fresh batch of cookies on the plate on the parlor table, along with some freshly made hot chocolate.

christyb

Reaction score
*Looks around at everyone working and enjoying themselves.

There that's better. *says to myself under my breath*

*Walks over to the table takes a hot chocolate and another cookie. Then walks over to the couch.

*Sits down and just observes everything for a moment and collecting my thoughts.

*humming Jingle Bells to myself.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:I'm going to do the right thing and get rid of this package so Wontkins won't get into anymore trouble. (Chucks it outside.) Now to get some of my own shopping done.