Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

christyb

Reaction score
Awww..Piggy. Sure I can help out now. Just let me get these over to the tree.

*walks in grabs the huge pile of presents and begins walking towards the tree but forgets about the hole.

Alright everyone I'm done and....WAAAAHHHH!!!

*Falls in and gifts go flying everywhere.

What's with this?

Sheesh, It's a running gag.

*looks up in frustration.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Beth C said:
*gasps!*

Alright frog! *looks around but Kermit is gone*

Hey, Floyd, want to do me a favor?
:sing: Sure, Miss Piggy. What is it?

(Sorry it took me so long to respond. I've been away for a few days)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah ha! That's 2, 2 Muppett friends fallen through the hole in the floor!

Oh sorry, my friends, I'll have you out of there in a second. No, make that 2 seconds, no 3 seconds. Oh sorry again.
*Climbs down into hole carefully and gets Kermit and Rowlf out safely.
Now then, are we gonna agree that the floor stays fixed this time? LMK and I'll take care of it. But I'd like it agreed that it'll stay fixed this time. After all, we can't keep ruining Miss Piggy's lovely home.
Uh, is there anything I can do to help out Miss Piggy?
If anyone wants some, there are a couple of plates with chocolate chip cookies next to a tray of mugs with hot chocolate here on the parlor table.
Guess I'll just count the bats I'm training for the performance at the party. Such lovely little batty beauties they are.

Beth C

Reaction score
*helps pick up Kermit's packages and shakes each one*

Hmmm... he didn't label them. I wonder which one is mine.

*brings them over to Kermit and hands them to him.*

Are you okay, Kermie? I wouldn't want you to hurt those dancing feet of yours.

*turns to Count* If you could please fix my floor, I'd be very happy about it.

*picks up clipboard* Floyd, I need you to pass out these music sheets to every one in the band. They need to learn these songs before the party. *hands him a bunch of papers*

Rizzo, don't eat all the food. We need some for the party.

*sighs* There is still so much to do.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Ok,like,I'm going around the hole. Don't wanna fall into any abyss before the party gets underway. *making hot cocoa with extra marshmallows*

Say Piggy,I'm gonna make some holiday shaped sugar cookies,some oatmeal raisin cookies,and some gingerbread men(one batch of a different type of cookie each week).Thanks for going shopping with me.

Hey Floyd,is that our music?

Glad you came to join us Count.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So glad to see you and everyone else of my friends here at this vonderful party JFS.

OK, gonna fix the hole in the floor, just hope noone else crashes through it.
*Sets to work at the task at hand.
Hmmm, now then, how to fix this floor? Ah yes, the same way as before.
*Snaps fingers and hammers and nails work by mysterious mathemagic.
Mmm, we'll have this done in no time flat.
*Tools finish the job and return to the toolbox.
There, that should do it, solid as a rock.
Anything else I can do for you Miss Piggy?
That's 1, 1 chore completed!

Katzi428

Reaction score
We need to put up the Christmas tree! :smile: One thing though....DON'T put it where the hole used to be. Otherwise we'll need to start fresh! :rolleyes:
Um...Mr. Swedish Chef,sir? You making any gingerbread cookies? I love those!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Prairie, glad you could help us preparing for the party.
I'm sure Miss Piggy has a spot already planned for the Christmas tree. And if she should need any help, we can decorate the tree with all the lovely ornaments.

Hmm, I believe Janice is the 1 who's making the cookies. Sure hope a certain acquaitance of ours doesn't come here and gobble them all down in a heartbeat.
Does anyone need any help? If not, I'm going back to my room for a good night's sleep.
*Leaves singing.
On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.
2 Turtle Doves!
And 1 Partridge in a Pear Tree.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hello Prairie, glad you could help us preparing for the party.
I'm sure Miss Piggy has a spot already planned for the Christmas tree. And if she should need any help, we can decorate the tree with all the lovely ornaments.

Hmm, I believe Janice is the 1 who's making the cookies. Sure hope a certain acquaitance of ours doesn't come here and gobble them all down in a heartbeat.
Does anyone need any help? If not, I'm going back to my room for a good night's sleep.
*Leaves singing.
On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.
2 Turtle Doves!
And 1 Partridge in a Pear Tree.
Heehee Count! :smile: I was thinking the same thing about that certain acquaintance of ours! :wink: With all the you-know-whats being made, you-know-who will get a bellyache! THAT's the truth!
If Miss Piggy needs a hand, I'll help her out. (Just as long as she doesn't think I'm here to flirt with her frog.She and I kind of had a misunderstanding in Emails about a year or so back because I signed the Email "Hugs from Prairie Dawn") Kerm & I are just old friends.
Sweet dreams Count!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Prairie. Previous E-mails? Not touching that one with a 10-foot pole. No, an elewen-foot pole. No, a 12-foot pole.
Ah ha! Oh, I do love numeric references.

*Breaking character for a moment.
Katsy428, the thing is that in these game threads Erine81981 or Kyle usually pals/plays as Cookie Monster. And JFS and I are well acquainted with Kyle. So I was more so talking about Kyle than CM, but you get the jist of things.
Oh, and before I forget, if you're interested, head on over to the MC Dorms and register as a new boarder there. If interested, contact me and I can help you out with the rules of that game.

*Back in character now.
Good night to everyone, and a good fright to all!