Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

Erine81981

Reaction score
*looking outside at the snow* Sure looks pretty! I think I'll go out and make a snow angel! :smile:
*setting foot outside*Hi every*gets pelted by a snowbal*l WHOA!!
Okaaayyy...I can play at this game too!(heeheehee!)OK Dr. Teeth, I may look sweet & innocent,but I have a good pitching arm! :stick_out_tongue: *SPLAT!!!*
Grover: Come on guys! Lets go help Prairie!

Herry & Cookie M: Ok.

Grover: We're here to help.

Cookie M: Mmmmmmm those look deliouse!

Herry: No Cookie. Those are our snowballs.

Beth C

Reaction score
*ears perk up* Did someone say brownies?

*goes and gets some* MMmMM these are so delicious - Thank you Count! How did you know exactly what was needed after the snowball fight? Warm chocolaty brownies sure do hit the spot.

Hey, Janice and Prarie Dawn, I need some help with picking out a dress for the party. Can both of you come to my room and help me decide? I have to look good for Kermie.

*takes another brownie and heads off to her room*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you liked the brownies Miss Piggy. I'll just leave them cut and inside the mold here on the parlor table. Not sure how much Help I'll be this day, since I have to rewrite a whole section of my paper which I lost last night.
Heh, the woes of a college student. Sorry, I'll try to keep up the holiday cheer by checking in during the day.
Happy holidays.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. While the girls are out shopping, what can we men do? Maybe I'll try to find Dr. Teeth and Animal and we can work on some new Christmas music.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I just bought some more brownie mix(dark chocolate),I'll make some up later.
*knocking on Piggy's door* Hey Piggy,you called for me?

Beth C

Reaction score
*opens door*

Janice! Come on in. I need your help to pick out my christmas dress. I have 6 different ones and I don't know which one would look good next to Kermie.

*pulls Janice inside*

I'll model them for you and you can tell me which one would be the best.

*closes the door then opens it and puts a sign on the outside which reads NO FROGS ALLOWED then closes the door again*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Uh,thanks for that quick reply at the door Piggy. *finding somewhere to sit down* Ok,what are your choices?

Beth C

Reaction score
*walks over to a rack which has dresses on it and takes one off the rack*

Well there is this one.

*steps behind a screen to put it on then comes out*

As you can see, this ravishing red long sleeved party dress is edged with soft white fluff at the neckline and sleeves.

*spins around to show the back*

The back has a big red bow and the long skirt falls to just about my ankles. The nylon material is sheer yet not see through.

*strikes a pose*

This is the first dress.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Very pretty,that's what I like could see you in,that was the first color that came to mind. Ok,so what's like next?

Beth C

Reaction score
*takes another dress off the rack and changes behind the screen then comes out*

Ok, this holly green number is soft and flowy. It has short puffy sleeves and a rounded neckline lined with crystals. The same crystals adorn the waist and circle around to the back.

*spins around*

The skirt falls to mid thigh and is very full, yet a creative slit allows a little bit of leg to be shown at times.

Crystals also adorn the very bottom of the skirt, allowing for a dazzling show.

*strikes a pose*