1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Beth C, Nov 30, 2004.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Raises glass filled with soda.

A toast! To our gracious hostess and many vonderful vishes from all of us on this most joyous holiday season.
    *Glasses chink as the toast is given.

Ah yes, now to soak up the ambiance at this vonderous party.
    Hello to every 1 and I hope you enjoy yourselves here.
  2. kermambo

kermambo New Member

Ernie: I'm dressed up nicely as... well... as myself. That means I look great. Bert's a little mad at the moment... I sorta broke that stupid bottlecap thing of his. But Oscar's trash party is livening up the street. Though NEVER AGAIN do I help Gordon get Big Bird in there. Thats why I was so late! Oh well, I'm here now. Where's the tubby? No-one told me!
  3. The Count

*Not to seem impolite.

Uh Ernie... The tubs are in two different threads. There's the "Make Way in the Bathtubs!" thread open to anyone who wants to join us there at BethC's bathroom apartment. And then there's the "Make Way in the Hottubs1!" thread, that's open to all though anyone with less than 1000 posts will have to wait outside the hottub complex in a kiddy tub/pool of their own. Once a member gets to that mystical number of 1000 posts, they're granted access into the hottubs.

Ah, Ernie, maybe you've noticed that this is a Christmas party? That's why we're all dressed up in our holiday finest as described in previous posts here in this thread. If you want, I can try to find some examples of how we're dressed up and give you some time to go get changed if you wish.
    Hope this helps and have a good time at the party.
  4. kermambo

kermambo New Member

Ernie: No thanks Count, I found my own tubby and got changed there. I'm a Reindeer! And rubber ducky is Santa Clause!
    *Squeek Squeek*

*Out of character* I do know what I'm doing. Thanks anyway.

*Back in character* Ernie: So where did Pepe and Gonzo go? Rubber Ducky wanted to learn how to be shot out of a cannon! And I wanted to learn the classic way that Pepe says "Okay!" But this party rocks!
  5. The Count

Well then, that's OK Ernie. BTW: Love Santa Duckie's costume. Hope you enjoy yourselves at the party. Noone knows where Pepe and Gonzo went off to. Guess they had other Christmas plans.
  6. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

My,oh my goodness,you look phenomenal in your ensemble Miss Piggy.*toasting the hostess with the mostess*: To our lovely hostess Miss Piggy,may her party be blessed with her radiance.

The blue man group,that's too funny. Hiya reindeer Ernie and Santa rubber duckie.

Go Chef,Go Chef! Just look at your moves.

When shall I start my caroling? Anyone? <laughing>

*humming Winter Wonderland to myself*
  7. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Me learnee at Cheffee schul. Breakeebreakbreak danceen band in Sveeden. Yu lookee nayees!!
  8. The Count

Hey, here's an idea. Why don't we start up our traditional Muppet Christmas sing-along with all the Christmas carrolls we know like when we were at Grizzly Farms?
    Sound like a good idea? Vell, it's up to our hostess to say.
    *Takes a small blood sausage and Spanish omelette square for self and bats.
  9. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Yeah,I agree,its up to Miss Piggy to decide when the caroling shall start. Good thing.
  10. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

Caroling, huh? This looks like a job for (cracks knuckles) Ol' Brown Ears! I'll just set a coaster on this here piano, put my drink on top of that coaster and when you all start singin', I'll begin playin'. (Sits at the piano bench and begins a few warm-up notes.)
  11. christyb

christyb New Member

*Out of character: Thanks guys for being patient. Just as a side note Kermit will leave (I will post when he does) mysteriously in order to pick up a package and return well whenever I can get back here (the library). Status report on Kermit is that he is standing beside Piggy after her grand entrance. The corsage is on. He also has a special surprise coming up for Piggy but that will take place after the errand. Umm.....That's all I think. Oh wait. My viewpoint on Kermit is that despite all the groaning and moaning he really does love Piggy very much. So if anyone has a problem with it. Well.....get over it. LoL. :)

*turns to Piggy
    Well, Piggy if you don't mind I'm going to greet some of the guests.

*Starts walking around a saying hello to various people.

*stops at Rowlf who is still on the Piano
    *whispers to Rowlf.

Hey Rowlf. I want you to do a favor for me.
    *hands Rowlf some sheet music.
    Play this when I tell you to. It won't be until later on in the party though. I just wanted to give it to you now.
  12. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Me:Are you ok Rizzo?
    Rizzo: (Dazed) Yeah sure.
    (Out Of Character you forgot one AWOL guest Count, you forgot all about Wontkins who disappeared around the time the hole in the floor running gag ended.)
    Me: (Ala Billy Crystal on SNL) Miss Piggy, you look mahvelous.
  13. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*blushes at all the attention but you know she loves it*

*clinks glass with a fork*

Everyone, gather together now!

What shall we sing first? Any suggestions?

*sips from glass*
  14. christyb

christyb New Member

*from over by the piano.

How about...Happy Holidays? We always seem to start with that one.
  15. christyb

christyb New Member

*Out of Character: Ok, guys I gotta go now. Happy Holidays to all and be safe. See..er..talk to ya'll next week.

Back in Character:

*kermit looks around at everyone singing. He slips out quitely while no one is paying attention.
  16. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

(Looking over the sheet music and smiling to myself as I sing along with everyone else)
  17. kermambo

kermambo New Member

Ernie: Rubber Ducky, you're the one... Oops. Wrong genre! Uh... Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells.
    Rubber Ducky: *Squeek squeek*
    Translation: Jingle all the waaaaaaaay!
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Knocks on Miss Piggy's door.......

Knock knock? Hey there Count. Nick to really mee the number counting man on SS.

Cookie M: Hey Kyle. Why you here?

I just figured I would come over before Christmas Eve at the droms. Hey there Ernie. Is Oscar still giving BB trouble?

Grover: KYLE! *hugs me* Glad you could make it. Hows it going on w/ the cats?

Why don't you ask him yourself. Hes right here.

Grover: Hey there Garfield. So hows the dorms?

Garfield: Just fine. Glad to make it here. Didn't really want to come. Kyle made me. *sniffs around* FOOD! *runs off to the kitchen*

GARFIELD!!! Get back here. *chaes after Garfield*

Herry: *nealry getting knocked over* Hey watch it cat! Oof! Hey there Kyle. Any news on any presents from my parents?

Nope not yet Herry. Talk to you later.
  19. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Me:Hey Kyle, good to see you, you too Garfield, looks like the three of us are the only non-muppets here.
    Rizzo:Thats ok, the frog and the pig seem to like yas. Hehe.
  20. The Count

Ah, thank you G-Man, knew I was forgetting someone from the guest list.
    *Knock at the door.

Hey guys, it's me Eduardo. Thought I'd drop in on the party myself since the dorms are quiet for now.
    Oh Herry, got some packages here from your dad and mom. *Hands presents to Herry.
    Hey Garfield, still hungry? Heh, course you are. But then again, that's why I've always liked you and your antics with the rest of your friends.

Just got here after spending last night at a party at my family's home. Gonna see if I get one last present I'm waiting for before the holidays tomorrow.
    Ah, there's my mentor and namesake, the Counting man himself.
    *Hi-fives the Count. And three lovely little bats too.
    Great party you guys got here, maybe us humans can give out the presents tonight or tomorrow for all to open.
    Well, hope every 1 has a happy holiday season.