Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Ok,that one is pretty as well,that was the next color I wanted to see.Can you like read my mind? Far out.:zany:

Beth C

Reaction score
I don't know how I do it, but let's try the next dress.

*takes another dress off the rack and goes to change. Comes out from behind the screen and smiles*

Ok, this winter white creation has a tank top bodice which serves to lift and cradle my upper regions gently. It has a softness to it that only the velvet of it can provide.

Paired with matching long gloves and pearls make me seem like a cloud on legs. The skirt drifts gently downward in soft flowing waves stopping just below the knee. Sheer stockings and white pumps complete the ensamble.

*spins around and the skirt drifts a bit upwards then falls gently back down*

Ta-da.

*strikes a pose*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Beth C said:
I don't know how I do it, but let's try the next dress.

*takes another dress off the rack and goes to change. Comes out from behind the screen and smiles*

Ok, this winter white creation has a tank top bodice which serves to lift and cradle my upper regions gently. It has a softness to it that only the velvet of it can provide.

Paired with matching long gloves and pearls make me seem like a cloud on legs. The skirt drifts getly downward in soft flowing waves stopping just below the knee. Sheer stockings and white pumps complete the ensamble.

*spins around and the skirt drifts a bit upwards then falls gently back down*

Ta-da.

*strikes a pose*
Um,don't think so.Its nice for weddings,not Xmas,sorry Piggy.What's next?

Beth C

Reaction score
*grabs the next dress off the rack and goes to change*

Ungh! Umph! UGH!

*comes out from behind the screen*

Ok, this skintight black sheeth dress is the hottest thing for todays hostess to wear.

*tries to take a step but starts to fall and thinks better of it*

ahem. Um, the short sleeves leave the arms available to greet the guests with grace and honor.

*takes small steps to turn around*

The back is elegantly designed to keep the eyes entertained with rows and rows of black lace ruffles. The long length keeps the skin covered all the way to the floor.

*steps back around carefully and strikes a pose, barely*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Beth C said:
*grabs the next dress off the rack and goes to change*

Ungh! Umph! UGH!

*comes out from behind the screen*

Ok, this skintight black sheeth dress is the hottest thing for todays hostess to wear.

*tries to take a step but starts to fall and thinks better of it*

ahem. Um, the short sleeves leave the arms available to greet the guests with grace and honor.

*takes small steps to turn around*

The back is elegantly designed to keep the eyes entertained with rows and rows of black lace ruffles. The long length keeps the skin covered all the way to the floor.

*steps back around carefully and strikes a pose, barely*
Sorry dear,the color is right,but if you move or bend over,well all I hear is *rip*. Next,lol.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*wonders in*

*Looks around*

Hm. Sorry.

*wonders out*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*wonders in*

*Looks around*

Hm. Sorry.

*wonders out*
*Wondering what Beau was doing in here lol* Do you have holly green and red combined in a dress Miss Piggy,that combination would rully be groovy.

Beth C

Reaction score
*waddles back behind the screen and grabs the next dress*

*sighs in relief as the black one comes off, then puts on the new dress and comes out*

Our fifth dress is definately one of Christmas' better designs. This red sparkly number sports a demure slightly plunging neckline and 3/4 length sleeves. The neck and sleeves are accented with earthy green satin ribbon that shines.

A sparkly sash ties around the back into a small bow that neither detracts nor spoiles the look.

*spins around*

The full circle skirt is perfect for dancing and falls just above the knee. Green underskirts add layers for a feminine look.

*spins again and a hint of green is seen*

The same green ribbon accents the bottom of the dress. Red heels complete the look, as do the red satin gloves.

*strikes a pose*

Katzi428

Reaction score
*knocking on Piggy's door* Hi Miss Piggy!Sorry I'm late in helping you pick out a dress. I was soaked from the snowball fight outside.So I needed to change. Then the Count asked me if I wanted to try some brownies.
*looking at the dresses on Miss P.'s bed* No such luck so far,huh?
How about this dark blue one with the sparkles? *holding up a dress from the closet* It looks Christmasy,and then you can put a sprig of holly in your hair. :smile: By the way,blue goes very well with green .It'll match somebody who is green! :wink:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I like the fifth dress the most, so far.How about the last one. Hiya Prairie.