Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like the girls are having a vonderful time judging Miss Piggy's wardrobe.
Hmmm, by the sounds of it alone there's Santa Piggy, Elf Maiden Piggy, Winter Piggy, Black Ice Piggy, and Christmas Wreath Piggy.
Don't know what the last dress is especially since I'm not in there. Heh heh, just let the girls have their fun.
Just hope that a certain customizing weirdo doesn't stumble in here and read about the wardrobe in Piggy's closet.

Think I'll go to the kitchen and make some sandwiches and soup for everyone to have for lunch.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*wonders into the kitchen*

*looks around*

Ooops. Sorry.

*wonders out*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No Bo, don't go! Come back my friend, we need more Muppets here at the party.
Do you want some lunch? Or do you just want some hot chocolate? Or some cold eggnog? Ah, just sit down by the fire and join us here at Piggy's home for the holidays.

Beth C

Reaction score
*steps behind the screen for the final time*

Are you all ready?

*makes a daring entrance*

As you can see, this one is one that will turn heads this holiday season. This crimson dress with the ruffled lace bodice is one that says 'look at me- I am woman' in many ways.

It is layered with white ruffles all the way down the dress, making one lick their lips in minty wonderment. White bows adorn the skirt as well, which falls to just above the ankles. White shoes complement the dress and red gloves highlight the arms.

*spins around* The ruffles go completely around the dress.

*strikes a pose*

Tada! So which is it, girls?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oooohhh Miss Piggy!I love that one! I say you should wear that! Kermit will think you're gorgeous! :smile: Janice....what do you think?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Kermit won't be able to keep his eyes off of you,Miss Piggy. You look like a dream. :smile:
Now,all you need to do is put a spritz of perfume on,and you'll be all set!
By the way,can I borrow that red ribbon on your dresser to put in my hair?

Beth C

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Kermit won't be able to keep his eyes off of you,Miss Piggy. You look like a dream. :smile:
Now,all you need to do is put a spritz of perfume on,and you'll be all set!
By the way,can I borrow that red ribbon on your dresser to put in my hair?
*hands Prairie Dawn the red ribbon*

Here you go, sweetie.

Hmm.. I still liked the sparkly one better.

*looks at both dresses* I guess it doesn't matter, as long as Kermie thinks I look good.

*goes back to change into her normal clothes*

Thank you ladies! You were a great help!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Knocks on Miss Piggy's door.

Hello? Vould you ladies like anything to eat? There are some more famously freshly-made brownies and strawberry eggnog if you like.
Hope you've finished picking out your dress Miss Piggy, sounds like you had some grand fun. Vell, I'll depart back to my room to do some more writing for my papers.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
By the by, seeing as how you have a hexcellent fashion sense, I'd hope you could help me out when it comes time to pick out some outfits for my batty beauties Miss Piggy.
But then again, we can talk about that some other time when we're less busy and enjoying the magic of the holidays.