RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Beauregard

Reaction score
GAME MASTER: Sorry. I have been ill for the last few days, but am back to help move the Role-Play on.

Ok, guys. Let's go on to that airport.

They leave the house, Scooter looking whistfully behind him as they go. Outside they climb into the Electric Mayhem bus (which, by the way, the Swedish Chef brought with him to the house) and head to the airport. Once there, they find the safty deposit box, and Scooter takes the key from Piggy.

Let's see what's in here shall we

christyb

Reaction score
Beau, that doesn't answer my question. May I join? and could I get a small summary as to what has happened. After a week away I gotta lot of catching up to do.

Beauregard

Reaction score
GAME MASTER: Sorry. Didn't see your post. Yes, you can join. Just read the last five pages (shouldn't take you long) and hop (see that pun there) right in as Kermit, cause we've been saving him for you.

christyb

Reaction score
Gracías, give me a few. This should take me a shorter amount of time than my roleplay on Fragglerocker. Those little devils went from 34 pages to 112 while I was gone. I learned a valuable lesson though. If one is a gamemaster then never leave your game for extended amounts of time. Ok, I'll stop posting as myself.

christyb

Reaction score
In character....

*Sounds of rustling are coming from the jungle and is growing lounder as it approaches the circle of friends. A faint "Darn I missed" can be heard in the distance. What could it be?? Our friends wonder as the thing get's closer*

Erine81981

Reaction score
BEARS BEARS BEARS!!! *jumps into bushes and wreastles with the bears*

christyb

Reaction score
*Kermit is plowed over by Animal*
Animal!!!! Ouch, hey get off of me. Animal!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, Hi Kermit! Back, Animal.

GAME MASTER: The Muppets enter the airport, having now picked up Kermit too. They pull open the saftey deposit box...

Now, as Game Master I'm going to take a moment to delve into the contents of the saftey desposit box and give you each a weapon. These weapons are to be used with caution and won't work more than a limited amount of times.

First, there is a letter.

Dear Scooter,

I know that even one like you will be able to figure out the codes when I need to write to you should that ever become necesary. I have in here a selection of usfull gadgets that you may need to use against the Kookasza Tribe in the event of an emergancy. Use them with caution, and use them wisely.

Your big sis,
Skeeter

For Animal: A pair of super-charged drumsticks that can be used for breaking through something or for flying if you spin them.

For Gonzo: A mini cannon, complete with instruction book and no helmet.

For Floyd: A mellow electric guitar that can be used to signal long distences.

For Fozzie: A joke book with jokes that will render the hearer incabable of movement for half-an-hour because they'll be laughing too much.

For Rowlf: A Dog Biscuit. That turns you invisable for twenty minutes.

For Miss Piggy: A diva's delightfull pair of gloves thet enable the user to climb, swing, etc with the greatest of ease through the trees. Will fit trotters.

For Robin: A scout suit that will enable the wearer to hop to great hights, and a scout book that provides easy escapes from many difficult situations

For Uncle Deadly: A scarey mask that will scare any person into freezing with terror.

For Pepe: A body-spray that will make the aforementioned prawn irrisistable to any woman watching him apply it.

For the Chef: An assortment of kitchen appliences and utencils that with your imagination you can use for anything one choises.

For Kermit: A flipper-flopper, which allows the wearer to use their flippers to fly.

For Scooter: A global-positioning-system

Cool. Now we've got these gadgets, shouldn't we, er, ge going. I mean, my sister could be in big-trouble. We need to save her ASAP, and as fast as possible too.