RPG: The Search for Skeeter

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Out of Character: Bo, since this seems to be a TMS adventure, I posted above as a "Familiar-looking blue dragonlike creature". Thought that'd be enough of a clue that I'd like to play as Uncle Deadly. But if we're going by our avatars, then... LMK which would be better, UD or my namesake.

Beth C

Reaction score
*pulls out his frog scout manual*

Uh, Uncle Scooter, it says here in the manual that if we enter a jungle, we need to be prepared first.

What supplies do we have now?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well Robin, I still have a whoopie cushion.... I do think we should go into the jungle though I'm not sure what scary things await us

Erine81981

Reaction score
I want to go!! Jungle Jungle Jungle!! Me tarzan you Sco-oter! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Out of Character: Bo, since this seems to be a TMS adventure, I posted above as a "Familiar-looking blue dragonlike creature". Thought that'd be enough of a clue that I'd like to play as Uncle Deadly. But if we're going by our avatars, then... LMK which would be better, UD or my namesake.
GAME MASTER: Ok. Sorry. Imagine that I said Uncle Deadly when I said Count.
Scooter: Ok gang. Here's what we'll do. We'll go back to the airport and look for Skeeter's saftry deposit box, then we'll gather suplies and go to the jungle.

GAME MASTER: When we reach the safty deposit box, I'll hand out special wepons etc so we can each have a prop with us.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uncle Deadly: Thank you Scooter, I only spoke to Skeeter by phone. She was gone when I got here. However, you might find that those keys will open up Safety Deposit box #313 back at the airport's station. Could go with you to check it out if you want, might pick up a spider or two for the house's decor, they make such wonderful webs.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Beth C said:
Uncle Kermit always told me it was a sign of respect to address those close to me by Uncle or Aunt. Since Uncle Scooter has been with the family ever since I was a tadpole, I was taught to address him that way.
I see. I was getting worried for a minute that Scooter was half-frog.

I want to go!! Jungle Jungle Jungle!! Me tarzan you Sco-oter! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....
Down, Animal. We'll play when this adventure is over.

Beth C

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I see. I was getting worried for a minute that Scooter was half-frog.
That's ok, Mr. Floyd. I can see how everyone can get confused.

I just hope we don't get separated in the jungle. I may be a good frog scout, but I don't think I can find my way alone.

*worries*

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Don't worry, man. I know my way around here. I spent a week in this area with Janice once.