RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Scooter runs into the house and skids to a stop beside Robin*

*gingerly he takes the broken glasses*

Oh, no. Oh, Skeeter.

*A newspaper, roughly shoved through the letterbox, now falls to the floor. A page shifts in the wind, and a headline blares*

JUNGLE RAIDER'S ATTACK VILLAGE

Yesterday, the impending stampede of the African elephant herd promted the Kookasza tribe to emerge from the jungle, a once annuel event. The Kookasza tribe, whose god is the queen of elephants, burst from the jungle and into our town recking houses, snatching children from parents, and taking family's apart. The young reporter, Skeeter, is among those reported missing. Skeeter had been working with us here to understand the habits and lives of the strange Kookasza tribes.

People are voting tomorrow on whether we should abandon this town entirely. I'm voting yes.
--

The paper held a date from six month's ago.

They took my sister! What are we going to do? And teh town has run from them, oh no, poor sis. Where is she?

Erine81981

Reaction score
*comes running out* Ske-eter gone. *shakes head no*

Aaron

Reaction score
we've got to save her we need a plan come on guys think

Beth C

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Since when was Scooter YOUR Uncle anyway?
Uncle Kermit always told me it was a sign of respect to address those close to me by Uncle or Aunt. Since Uncle Scooter has been with the family ever since I was a tadpole, I was taught to address him that way.

Now as to where Aunt Skeeter has been taken, does it mention anywhere in that article just where the Kookasza tribe hails from? We could start there and track her whereabouts, possibly.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Looking around the old house piggy starts thinking of ideas how to remodel this old house

I think that purple curtains would look wonderful over there, and oh, some lavender lamp shades to match......of course we would have to hire a maid service to clean it up before I would stay in here. Moi is too delicate to stay in a dirty place such as this.

walking around the house Piggy notices a set of keys on the coffee table with a note.....

I wonder who left this

She hands the note over to Scooter.........

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*A familiar-looking blue dragonlike creature steps slowly out of the shadows.
Aw, what's the matter? Don't you like what I've done with the place? Skeeter asked me to come by and housesit for her while she left for an important assignment for the newspaper she works at.

Anything I can do to help you fellows out?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Listen Bucko......if you know where Skeeter is then you need to come clean or I will Hi-Ya....Karate chop you.....

*does flips in the air and mysteriously changes into a Karate outfit*

I'm a Purple belt you know, and trained by the best!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Piggy! That's not going to solve anything! Skeeter is this guys *points to Scooter* sister. She sent us a note that said she was in real trouble. How long has it been since she left on the newspaper assignment?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*surprised*

Hey! Count. What are you doing outside of Sesame Street? And what do you know about my sisiter?

Piggy, wow. That's another key for a safty desposit box. Count, do you know where she has a box located? Is it at the airport again? Wait, was that you watching us at the airport, yeah, I saw that person.

GAME MASTER: A shrowded figure looms in the doorway. No. That person was myself. I'm watching you Muffets, and I don't like what I see. That Skeeter Muffet left this place after the raid. She went after the Kookasza tribe, and she hasn't been seen again. She left several letters which I posted out. But, my dears, if you go after that tribe, it is you who will never-be-seen-a-gain-your-selves.

In a puff of smoke, and twirl of his cape, the man is gone, leaving puzzled Muppets behind.

Skeeter went into the jungle after the Koozbanians, or whatever.

*holds back a tear*

We have to go after her. Who's with me?