1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Mar 21, 2005.

1. christyb

christyb New Member

Well, Mr. Puppeteer. Violence has never solved anything. If everyone always wanted to have revenge on the other then nothing good would ever happen. You need to love your enemies not hate them. If I chose to go down the path you are going...well I'd be chasing Doc Hopper around this country. Instead, I have a group of friends who are my family, and a theatre to run. Revenge will never get you that kind of happiness.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

The Puppeteer: Doc Hopper? Doc Hoppper? Hop Doctor. Who is this? *reads Kermi't sbreain, and confimes in Miss Piggy's* Well, well, er, well. That is strange to the utmost parts. He trys to kill you, and you say "Then you'll have to kill us" How could one do thaterthing? If I met this...this Hu-manderlin that sent bullet into heart-beating of mine, head of man-hu would hit the ground with soft thud befoer you could even say Hoc Dopper. Frog man. Why did you choose to allow this Evil man to almost kill you without resisting?
  3. christyb

christyb New Member

It's easy. If I had retailiated then I would never had peace. I would have never been able to go on and live my dream. I would be too busy chasing and being chased by a bully. What's gonna happen when you get your revenge? I'll tell you then they are just going to strike back at you. Which will make you go back at them. It's a pattern that you will never get out of. Do you want to live like that forever? Never happy? Always angry and hurting?
  4. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Oh Kermie, you are so cute when you are all serious like that......

*bats eyelashes at Kermit*
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

We need be friend. Not bad man.
  6. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Maybe Animal is right, maybe this guy just needs a friend!
  7. sugarbritchez

Why don't you stay here Fozzie and YOU can be his friend!
  8. christyb

christyb New Member

*whispers* Piggy, you're not helping our cause here.
  9. sugarbritchez

Well I mean, What do we really NEED Fozzie for anyway....I just figured we could get Skeeter that way.

But if you think it is that bad of an idea.........NEVERMIND

*rolls eyes*
  10. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Come on Piggy be serious. Hokay? If we wanted to get rid of some one it would have to be you. Hokay?

But, Mr. Puppet-man why can't we all be friends like Kermin said? What harm could it do? Could we at least try it? If you don't like it we'll let you keep Piggy. Hokay?
  11. Beauregard

TP: Well, Mr Frog-Man. To me it seems that genuine character fo much moral heart thou art.

The Puppeteer paces, stops, paces, stops.

Then he shimmers, and merges into a large elephant.

TP: This is me. The real me. And this is why we cannot be friends. If I release the slaves, I will die. My brain needs to machines working to live. But, here's a deal. I wil give you one final challenge, and if you pass it, I wil willingly sacrifice myself and give back your sister, if you do not pass the challenge you and all the Kookazsa wil die. Agreed?

For my sister, I reckon so. But to risk the Kookazsa? What do you think boss?
  12. christyb

christyb New Member

*gulp* It's a drastic thing, but Skeeter's family and we have to save her. So let's do it!
  13. Beauregard

Ok, Mr Puppeteer. We are ready. We'll do it.

GAME MATER: give me a day to post the challenge.
  14. sugarbritchez

I say let's roast that little Shrimp PeePee or whatever his name is.......

*gets very angry at Pepe*
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Not shimp! Not shrimp! *picks up Pepe* Ok with Animal. *starts petting Pepe*
  16. sugarbritchez

Whatever he is.......he is about to be someone's lunch!
  17. Beauregard

The Puppeteer melts away in a delicate shimmer of light.

Gee, I thought he was going to give us a challange.

Suddenly the Muppets find tehmselves in a room where they can see nothing, hear nothing, taste nothing and feel nothing.
  18. christyb

christyb New Member

*looks around* Sheesh, I think we just got it. What are we supposed to do now? *forgetting the fact that no one can see or hear him*
  19. Beauregard

Helloooooo?

But no one can see, hear, feel, or taste...
  20. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

What are we going to do now? This is really creepy! I can't even feel my fur...ahhhhhh! *of course, no one hears him*