RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Beauregard

Reaction score
So, we gotta get out of that hatch at the top of this room with noe other exit...sure we could pile on top of one another, but how will the one at the bottom get out?

G-MAN

Reaction score
Gonzo: I've got an idea, shoot me out of my special cannon, then I'll climb out through the hatch and try to find a rope to swing down to let the rest of you out.

Erine81981

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
Gonzo: I've got an idea, shoot me out of my special cannon, then I'll climb out through the hatch and try to find a rope to swing down to let the rest of you out.
*piles everyone into the cannon* CANNON! CANNON! *lites the feush* GO BOOM! BOOM!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
So, we gotta get out of that hatch at the top of this room with noe other exit...sure we could pile on top of one another, but how will the one at the bottom get out?
It's simple Scooter de bottom one will be Piggy Hokay? so she won't need to get out.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The cannon sends Gonzo hurtling to the top, where he grabs on, and pushes open the hatch. Above, he finds a rope-ladder which he drops to allow everyone to climb up.

Woah, this ladder's a bit wobberly.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Once everybody's at the top of the room and through the hatch...

Well, not rully sure why we had to get up here. Maybe Scooter will clue us in as to what's next?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good. Now we are in a room with blank walls, except for one mirror and the only exit seems to be back down where we came from.

Hey, gang, there's a sign over here saying "Alice took the right road."

What can that mean?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can mean only one thing... Through the looking glass!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*walks over to mirror and puts paw through it*
Hey look guys, Uncle Deadly's right, I think we can walk through the mirror! This is kind of weird. Gonzo, maybe you should go first.

Erine81981

Reaction score
BREAK MIRROR! BREAK MIRROR! *runs through it coming out on the other side*