1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Rumor: 2010: Year of the Muppets

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by MuppetVision3D, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Muppetplus

Muppetplus New Member

2. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

ahhhh sooo AWESOME! :excited::D ....there now that made my day! :) yoop yoop!
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Wow, man... The Muppets doing commercials again. And they're in Disneyworld for the first time since the Tv special almost 20 years ago...
  4. Muppetplus

Muppetplus New Member

These commercials are being done at DisneyLand, actually. ;)
  5. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

I agree! I think they should also release the old movie soundtracks (Muppet Movie, Great Muppet Caper, Manhattan). Have they EVER done that? I think it's long overdue!

As for video games, I would really hope they'd be well done, and not some mediocre racing game or something (although I *do* welcome a racing game) :)
  6. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Invasion of the muppet penguins! It's a good thing that penguins can't fly or they'd be going away with dumbo!
  7. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

More Muppet spottings at Disneyland on Wednesday -- Bunsen and Beaker we seen on Space Mountain, and The Electric Mayhem was performing on the Mark Twain riverboat.

Here are some pictures from Tuesday:
    http://disneylandnewstoday.com/archives/4961
  8. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

9. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

Wow that's awesome pics, I don't care if here is another thread out there but I don't think they have this link in them, awesome!:D
  10. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

AWESOME! Can't wait! Is it okay if i post this link in another thread?

Update: Never mind. It's already there!
  11. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

12. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Wow, so they were filming during park hours.Wish I were there.
  13. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

14. Muppetplus

Muppetplus New Member

15. sesameguy

sesameguy Member

Muppets filming in Disneyland

A few recent visitors to Disneyland park in Anaheim have noted that the Muppets have been seen in the park taping material. Chuck Canzoneri sent a post into the Disneyland News Today site which features some photos:

http://disneylandnewstoday.com/archives/4961#more-4961
  16. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

AHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! That... is... AWESOME! Look at FLOYD! He's singing again! And... and Janice let her hair down--and I LOVE Zoot and Animal's outfits. And the good doctor is amazing, as always. AMAZING find, Muppetplus.
  17. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! *ahem*
  18. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

O_O

O...

M...

G...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*steals the EM and drags them into a closet* <3 Mah precioussssesss...
  19. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I don't know what5 made my day more... seeing the Electric mayhem or seeing Janice drop that pony tail she's been sportin' since the 80's.
  20. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

That. Was. The. Greatest. Thing. I've. Seen. Today.:)