Rumor: 2010: Year of the Muppets

Erine81981

Reaction score
This is so wonderful! I'm glad to see them doing some stuff again. Can't wait to see what all this has to do with. Why oh why couldn't they have took over WDW instead of DL when i was there just a few weeks ago. WHY!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Those pics are awesome...

If it's Muppets + the infamous Disney Parks Planning DVDs for next year, I am SO getting my preorder in! That would be so awesome.

BJ

Drtooth

Reaction score
My thought (and I could be totally off here) is that the Muppets were already together shooting the Halloween special and added this other commercial project on the list. Getting a bunch of freelance performers together can be kind of tough to it would make sense to get as much Muppeteering done as possible during that time. Just an idea. :smile:
I see what you're getting at. What I was thinking is that they finally found someone who really fit the part of some of Jerry's Muppet Show roles (There was loose talk of Matt playing the Count at some point when Jerry officially retires, or can no longer work... very loose talk that is). It took them forever to get Scooter down, and officially recast him with David Rudman.

But I see what you mean. I haven't seen any of the other puppeteers, but I could just see them using other Muppet employees and some freelancers and just looping dialogue later. That is, if there is any dialogue to loop.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I will order my 2010 Disney planning Dvd with the muppets will be awesome! and I hope that Janice will do the top 5 resorts in Disneyworld!:flirt::cool:

ohtherain

Reaction score
I see that Bill is doing Dr. Teeth (his) and Animal, whereas someone with gray curly hair (most likely David Rudman) is doing Fozzie and Piggy, and someone with very short hair that looks young (Matt Vogel?) is doing Floyd and Janice. Also someone with sort of blonde hair in the front, maybe Steve Whitmire because I see part of Kermit next to him.

majortom1981

Reaction score
wow

I hope disney does a lot with the muppets . Wasnt disneys inactivity with them due to waiting for existing contracts to expire?

I really hope that they add more muppets to walt disney world and not just disney land. I just got a dvc membership and that would rock.

I have loved the muppets but even more so after I met mrs henson at that special muppets thing they had here on long island.

I wil ldefinately get the planning dvd if they are on it.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
not sure if i'd go see it, if it looks good, then yes. if scooter's in it definatly yes :wink: