Rumor: New Sesame Street Movie in the Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

galagr

Reaction score
I am deeply shocked that I am the only one who wants a Land of Gorch movie.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
A Bear in the Big Blue House movie?
I did say the big three (Muppets, Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock) but they're also making a Sid The Science Kid Movie. I'm happy to see how many movies are being made!!

Hubert

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be awesome if some how this year all of them were released next year? And think if it was the same time: four Henson-related movies to see. The only interesting thing is that if even two of those are made, they would have to work around each other's production schedule, as many of the same people would have to be involved.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now I'm wondering too... suppose there's someone amongst the human cast who is virtually invisible in the movie? For some reason, David was absent from FTB, likewise, Susan, Luis, and Gina were reduced to walk-around extras in EIG (and we didn't even see who was running Hooper's Store, I guess to avoid confusion since it came out after ATC had been done away with, but was in production while it was still standing).

mr3urious

Reaction score
What can I say that hasn't already been said? I really hope that this will be an ensemble piece like FTB, and with the characters stepping out into the real world unlike EiG.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wanna see them do an ensemble piece this time.
You have to take into consideration that just about each of the SST movies were arguably ensemble pieces, but at the same time, like a lot of ensemble pieces, each of the movies did have one character that was basically the central of the plot, whether it was Big Bird (FTB), Elmo (EIG, CinderElmo), or Abby (Abby in Wonderland).

Hubert

Reaction score
The thing about FTB was that even though it was about Big Bird, the other characters had a major role. With EIG, they had a role, but not quite as big. I actually think that people don't want to see is Elmo or Abby in the central role, and will take about anyone else.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I actually think that people don't want to see is Elmo or Abby in the central role, and will take about anyone else.
That's pretty much why I was saying, y'know, a lot of people, including myself, would LOVE to see a Super Grover movie, but I think if we can't get that, at least give Big Bird another movie since Elmo's had two.

Hubert

Reaction score
Well...I don't really count CinderElmo or Abby in Wonderland as real movies. But still, a Super Grover movie would be great, even a Big Bird one would be fine. I do think an Ernie and Bert movie might even be cool...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...I don't really count CinderElmo or Abby in Wonderland as real movies. But still, a Super Grover movie would be great, even a Big Bird one would be fine. I do think an Ernie and Bert movie might even be cool...
I agree that I'd love to see a movie focused on Ernie and Bert!

Status
Not open for further replies.