1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sababa Mokey Plush and Fraggle UNO

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Does anybody know if there are any pics floating around on the net? Of Mokey?
    Ty
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I need Red I still don't have Red yet. AHHGGGHGHGHGHGHGHG!!!! but hey Mokey yes!!! I can't wait and for UNO too!!!! Now new CD w/ new songs on it.
  3. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Do you live near a Media Play? The ones around here still have a few Gobos, Reds, Boobers and doozers. Everytime I go there I have to pull myself away from them so I don't buy them all. :smirk:

Nick
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Nope. All I live near is a Hot Topic. Its the only one that sells them but I haven't seen any new ones of Gobo, Boober, Wembely or Red. I don't know if they arin't selling them anymore. But I'll I need is Red and I'll have the four until Mokey comes. But if someone goes on a trip somewhere where they might have a Media Play I'll send some money w/ them. Thanks for the info Foodie. I'll keep that in mind.
  5. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Erine, I remember when the Boober and Wembley dolls were new, they restocked the Gobo, Red and Doozer dolls. So, hoppfully for yer sake, they do the same when Mokey gets released. :smirk: :excited:
  6. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

Have you looked on line for a Red? Here is a link to a great Fraggle site that sells the Red plush, and have her in stock:
    http://www.fragglerocker.com/store/shopexd.asp?id=193

I would also love to see a new Fraggle CD! I love all of the music of Fraggle Rock and would love to own the music so I can play it at home!
  7. JPJappic

JPJappic New Member

The Plooshies

I got my Wembley and Boober plooshies last week and I absolutely love them. LOL especially Wembley. I feel so horrid that i'm 22 and i have Fraggle plooshies.. but lol hey i love them so what ya gonna do.

J.P.
  8. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Hee hee. I'm 30 and have a bedroom loaded with fraggle stuff. :smirk:

Nick
  9. When is Sababa gonna get there act together and update there site, besides a link to where you can buy stuff? Also, if Sababa made random, maybe on-line exclusive dolls, who would you want?
    All 3 Gorgs
    Wander Mc. Mooch
    Mudwell/Mudwell 2
    Bagoonie
    Mean Geinie
    Trasheap
    Philo/Gunge
    Skinfrith, with pigtails
    Singing Cactice
    Cantice
    Minstrals
    Sprocket
    Poison Cackler
    Convincing John/3 back-up singers
    Tosh and Beast
    Side Bottom (even though I made one)
    Marlin
    Large Mavin
    Pheenie
    Storyteller
    Worlds Oldest
    The guy who host the doetathon
    Flufanella
    Agnis the tow tickler
    5 Fraggles in there winter clothes
    Herkamer
    Young Matt
    Uncle Gobo
    Rock Clingers
    Geroldine Jr's best friend (a Radish)
    Mavis Mirror
    3 counslers on (Red handed and invisable theif)
    Granny Fraggle
    Felixe the fear-less
    Fish Face Ancent Fraggles (bald)
    Noodle Nose
    all 5 Merggles
    Baise (booring Fraggle)
    any others? :excited:
    I would also like a music box of the Ancent Treaser of Fraggle Rock
  10. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I still say scratch UNO and bring on Uncle Matt!! Are there any pics of Mokey anywhere yet?
  11. CanaceErinn

CanaceErinn Member

Gorg Plushes

I love the fact Fraggle Rock is back, and hopefully I'll get some of the plushes for Christmas! :zany:

I hope they do make some Gorg plushes to go with the Fraggles- I always liked the Gorgs(although they'd have to be big plushes, maybe?) ;)
  12. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

What would be neat is having the Gorg plushes come with mini fraggle plushes to fit in their hands. :smirk:

Nick
  13. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Here it is... 4 days away from December and no news on the Mokey Plush.... this is NOT good news. She was expected to be released late 04 or early 05... but without hearing a thing... maybe its going to take a little longer then we all hoped for :(

:smirk: hey Red wheres Mokey?
    :excited: I dunno. They sure do like to take their time on these things
  14. What is this? Sababa posts a thing teasing us about Mokey and Uno and than nothing! WHERE ARE THEY? I want my Mokey. I hope we get her by Christmas, that would be the smart thing, alot will get sold.
    Ty
  15. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

I do love the Fraggle plushes that Sababa has released so far. However, I'm waiting for their Pigs in Space Classic Character Collection that is advertised on the back of the Electric Mayhem and Veterinarian's Hospital. Maybe someone has kidnapped Sababa and we must organize an heroic rescue in order to see Mokey and Pigs in Space by Christmas. I'll bring the whoopee cushion. Anyone have the fake vomit? How 'bout the Groucho glasses?
  16. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Mokey, UNO and a few other Fraggle surprises will be on the way in 2005.
  17. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

where on earth did you get this news, phillip? from sababa themselves?

BJ
  18. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I do hope we also get a plush Uncle Matt with Mokey! Also, more PVC Doozers! A remote control Doozer/tractor would be awesome!
  19. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

A few other surprises! Yay! I hope that those surprises include Fraggle Rock Action figures! I would love to see figures of the five main Fraggles, Uncle Matt, Doc, Sprocket, the three Gorgs, Doozers, the Trash Heap, Philo and Gunge.

Also, I am looking forward to the Mokey plush. I could not bring my entire Muppet collection with me to college, but I had room for the first four Fraggles, and there is an empty space for Mokey. I am really looking forward to her. However, I will probably pass on the Uno and Uncle Matt plush if they do come out - I do not have enough room or money.
  20. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Any word on the other surprizes? :smirk:

Nick