Sababa Mokey Plush and Fraggle UNO

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Does anybody know if there are any pics floating around on the net? Of Mokey?
Ty

Erine81981

Reaction score
I need Red I still don't have Red yet. AHHGGGHGHGHGHGHGHG!!!! but hey Mokey yes!!! I can't wait and for UNO too!!!! Now new CD w/ new songs on it.

Foodie

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I need Red I still don't have Red yet. AHHGGGHGHGHGHGHGHG!!!! but hey Mokey yes!!! I can't wait and for UNO too!!!! Now new CD w/ new songs on it.

Do you live near a Media Play? The ones around here still have a few Gobos, Reds, Boobers and doozers. Everytime I go there I have to pull myself away from them so I don't buy them all. :smirk:

Nick

Erine81981

Reaction score
Nope. All I live near is a Hot Topic. Its the only one that sells them but I haven't seen any new ones of Gobo, Boober, Wembely or Red. I don't know if they arin't selling them anymore. But I'll I need is Red and I'll have the four until Mokey comes. But if someone goes on a trip somewhere where they might have a Media Play I'll send some money w/ them. Thanks for the info Foodie. I'll keep that in mind.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Erine, I remember when the Boober and Wembley dolls were new, they restocked the Gobo, Red and Doozer dolls. So, hoppfully for yer sake, they do the same when Mokey gets released. :smirk: :excited:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Have you looked on line for a Red? Here is a link to a great Fraggle site that sells the Red plush, and have her in stock:
http://www.fragglerocker.com/store/shopexd.asp?id=193

I would also love to see a new Fraggle CD! I love all of the music of Fraggle Rock and would love to own the music so I can play it at home!

JPJappic

Reaction score
The Plooshies

I got my Wembley and Boober plooshies last week and I absolutely love them. LOL especially Wembley. I feel so horrid that i'm 22 and i have Fraggle plooshies.. but lol hey i love them so what ya gonna do.

J.P.

Foodie

Reaction score
JPJappic said:
I got my Wembley and Boober plooshies last week and I absolutely love them. LOL especially Wembley. I feel so horrid that i'm 22 and i have Fraggle plooshies.. but lol hey i love them so what ya gonna do.

J.P.

Hee hee. I'm 30 and have a bedroom loaded with fraggle stuff. :smirk:

Nick

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
When is Sababa gonna get there act together and update there site, besides a link to where you can buy stuff? Also, if Sababa made random, maybe on-line exclusive dolls, who would you want?
All 3 Gorgs
Wander Mc. Mooch
Mudwell/Mudwell 2
Bagoonie
Mean Geinie
Trasheap
Philo/Gunge
Skinfrith, with pigtails
Singing Cactice
Cantice
Minstrals
Sprocket
Poison Cackler
Convincing John/3 back-up singers
Tosh and Beast
Side Bottom (even though I made one)
Marlin
Large Mavin
Pheenie
Storyteller
Worlds Oldest
The guy who host the doetathon
Flufanella
Agnis the tow tickler
5 Fraggles in there winter clothes
Herkamer
Young Matt
Uncle Gobo
Rock Clingers
Geroldine Jr's best friend (a Radish)
Mavis Mirror
3 counslers on (Red handed and invisable theif)
Granny Fraggle
Felixe the fear-less
Fish Face Ancent Fraggles (bald)
Noodle Nose
all 5 Merggles
Baise (booring Fraggle)
any others? :excited:
I would also like a music box of the Ancent Treaser of Fraggle Rock

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I still say scratch UNO and bring on Uncle Matt!! Are there any pics of Mokey anywhere yet?