1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sababa Mokey Plush and Fraggle UNO

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Phillip Administrator

Yes, it was stated at the beginning of the thread.
  2. pennyring New Member

So has anyone seen Red Fraggle at Hot Topic lately? Methinks my friend needs one for Christmas. Especially since today we were talking Muppets and she said oooooh I like that Fraggle! The red one! I want a red fraggle doll! :excited:
  3. erniebert1234ss Active Member

I meant the 2005 release date phil... :o

BJ
  4. CoOKiE Member

Mokey plans

So is this a plan for early , mid, late 2005? PLEASE say early... like Feb the latest...
  5. Sababa Mokey pics

When Red and Gobo and Wembley and Boober came out, there were pics floating around of them......why none of Mokey? I WANT MY MOKEY!!!!
  6. Phillip Administrator

It's still a little early yet, she's coming in 2005. No worries. There will likely be pics around late January/February for Toy Fair.
  7. When is Toy Fair? Im dying to get my Mokey! And Uno, and to see what other surpises are instore for us Fraggle Fans!!!!!!!
  8. erniebert1234ss Active Member

me too wembleyfraggle! I want the other four too!

BJ
  9. You don't have the others yet? How sad? I had extras, but I changed them to be other Fraggles like Side Bottom, and Cantuce!
  10. CoOKiE Member

Wembley... You HAVE to post some pics. Did u make season one gobo? i was planning on it, but money, and lack ov skill.. so i decided not to lol
  11. I have pics I just took, but how do I post them? I didn't even think about season 1 Gobo. How cool! I will need to do that! Also, im waiting on Mokey to give Cantuce a coat. I want to make Convincing John and the Story Teller!
  12. CoOKiE Member

eh.. i wish i could tell you. I'd love to see how they came out, but i don't know how to post pics :( i think you have to turn them into links, but i don't even know how to do that. Maybe theres a thread somewhere that teaches you how to?
  13. T-Bird Chick New Member

Uno

I have the muppet show UNO! :) me and my mom play it all the time
  14. Good! When will the FRAGGLE UNO come out? Any news yet? Anybody?
    Ty
  15. erniebert1234ss Active Member

16. Foodie Active Member

This spring I thought. :smirk:

Prolly hafta wait 'til the Toy Fair to know more UNO news.

Nick
  17. erniebert1234ss Active Member

just got a Boober at Suncoast! :excited: i love him! I got him under the auspices of something to squeeze with my hand!

BJ
  18. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I just got my Gobo the other day. I need to get Wembley and then I'm waiting for them to make Mokey. I want a Mokey so bad! I have all the other Fraggles on my bed and it just won't be the same without Mokey!
  19. Jicko Fraggle New Member

Does anybody know where I can buy the Webley plush, or has it gone completely out of production already?
  20. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I've seen some at Suncoast, but that's been a month or two ago...