1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sababa Mokey Plush and Fraggle UNO

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Any pictures of Sababa Mokey yet?
  2. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

don't know man. probably wembley is having technical difficulties! ;)

BJ
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

None available yet. I just did a google search and nothing returned.
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I guess Mokey and Fraggle Uno have been the victim of the "Planning too far ahead" that killed off many a series of action figure.
  5. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

No, they just haven't been released yet. What sort of downers do you people take anyway? Gads!
    :smirk:

Nick
  6. Drtooth

Hope for the best, expect the worst, I suppose. I'll be happy if I can just get Wembly and Boober.
  7. Fozzie Bear

Wembley and Boober are already on the market. Hot Topic sells these dolls, as well as the Doozer plush. Suncoast was selling them last I checked.
  8. Drtooth

Errr... what I meant by not having them is this...

If I can find the money to actually buy them, I'll be happy. I've stalked one Wembley at a Newburry Comics for the last couple of months, and I was always just about to buy him, when I realized I didn't have enough on me.
  9. Fozzie Bear

Gotcha. Time to start mowing some lawns (that's a job you're never too old to do. Well,until you hit like, I dunno, maybe 90?)
  10. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

That's a horrid mantra.
    :smirk:

Nick
  11. Drtooth

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=19492

Apparently, according to this post, there's an insert in Rules of the Rock that shows a photo of the Uno product. can't be too far behind.

Funny thing. We have Fraggle Uno, we have Muppet Uno, and (though not manufactured by Sabba toys) there was once a Sesame Street Uno (for younger players). All three Major Muppet branches, represented in card game form.
  12. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Actually, Sababa has made a Sesame Street UNO as well. Have it right here on the shelf.
  13. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Indeed, Suncoast is selling all the Fraggle dolls- at least the one in Bangor, Maine. I suppose the rest of the stores are selling them as well. Suncoast used to have a great selection of Muppet stuff, but last time I was there they had nothing, only Fraggles.
  14. So when you say "all the Fraggles" do you mean "all the Fraggles" released, or are you saying they have Mokey and Matt?
  15. Xela

Xela New Member

I haven't seen a Mokey plush...yet. Are they even out?
  16. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

I meant the first wave- Gobo, Red, Boober and Wembley. I have no idea whatsoever when the Mokey and Matt dolls are out. Personally I never liked Mokey; I always sort of found her to be easily the weakest of the Fraggle Five (Wembley is my favorite; I'm exactly like him.) Matt is one of my favorites though.

:smirk: Your friendly neighborhood critic
  17. Drtooth

Well, I'll be! I was thinking of an old Sesame Street Uno Jr. I saw in Walmart years ago.

I hear rumors of a Matt plush.... any confirmation on this? I've noticed the Fraggle plush have been released in pairs.... "in apples and Kumquats ttoo, but mostly pairs" (Bullwinkle quote) so it sounds believable...
  18. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Some People have seen the plushes. Both Mokey and Uncle Matt. But there havn't been any pics on the internet, nor a release date :smirk:
  19. Mystic Master

Mystic Master Member

I've been very curious about the Mokey plush, since I have the other 4, and am beginning to get impatient waiting for her...so I decided to contact Sababba Toys about a release date, I emailed them with the 2 addresses I could find, and both were returned from their server - has anyone attempted contacting them with any success? I really want a Mokey to complete my "Fraggle 5"... :smirk:
  20. Drtooth

I know I'm just guessing here, but... maybe they'll release them closer to Christmas. I remember first starting to see the other plushes released near the holidays as well. Both sets were about a year appart.