Saturday Morning memories thread

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Soubnds mike my mother. She used to tell me to chew my food 24 or was it 26 times?
Same with mine. She also told me to take smaller bites, even though I literally do have a relatively good size mouth! XD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Same with mine. She also told me to take smaller bites, even though I literally do have a relatively good size mouth! XD
Yeah, I remember the smaller bites thing too. But I don't need some cartoon reenforcement the law in my house preaching to me to chew my food. Pretty catchy though.:smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And it was a huge success, until Rueben's arrest.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ I remember hearing about that as a kid, but honestly didn't understand it. All I knew was Pee Wee was gone. I did love that show, though, and didn't even notice half of the messed up things in there until later.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
^ I remember hearing about that as a kid, but honestly didn't understand it. All I knew was Pee Wee was gone. I did love that show, though, and didn't even notice half of the messed up things in there until later.
I did notice how trippy the show was, considering I already knew that it was originally geared towards adults.