Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

muppetguy

Reaction score
I still don't understand why MR can't just do a limited edition size of 1000 at $800.00 a piece. That seems fairly reasonable for both parties. Has MR looked into this le size and price?:confused:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I still don't understand why MR can't just do a limited edition size of 1000 at $800.00 a piece. That seems fairly reasonable for both parties. Has MR looked into this le size and price?:confused:
For that price, he has to be made in a cheap labor country, such as China, Philipines, Far East,etc. They are finding it hard to find a factory in one of those places that can make him.The alternative- either he doesnt get made, or a much higher price due to much higher production costs in Union controlled wages Countries.The rest of the World cant compete with places like China, which is why nearly everything is made there.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Pete. I honestly can't do over 1000.00. I hope they can work something out. We shall see....

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about the $3000 proposal. It really is Chinese (or Chinese-like) labor or nothing and if a factory were to make it in a union controlled situation it is more likely to occur in North America (i.e. Canada, the US or Mexico).

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Maybe, for $800, they could just send us the materials with a detailed instruction sheet, and we could make our own Fozzie's! :wink:

I don't have a lot of time for hobbies now with my new Son, but someday, when I do have time, I most likely will just be making my own Muppets &/or posers... BUT it would be a heckuva lot cooler if I could just pay a middleman, such as MR, to send me a completed Fozzie. Dream, dream, dream! :sing:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should just send Fozzie to the closed auto plants in Michigan. I’m certain a lot of folk will just be happy to get some work. :embarrassed:

(By the way, not a serious comment. Just some levity.)

muppetperson

Reaction score
Maybe, for $800, they could just send us the materials with a detailed instruction sheet, and we could make our own Fozzie's! :wink:

I don't have a lot of time for hobbies now with my new Son, but someday, when I do have time, I most likely will just be making my own Muppets &/or posers... BUT it would be a heckuva lot cooler if I could just pay a middleman, such as MR, to send me a completed Fozzie. Dream, dream, dream! :sing:
Disney would never allow that for obvious mass duplication reasons.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
LOL, I know. It was a joke. :smile:

Though I do like Jamie's idea about the auto plants! Give 'em work! Great idea to submit to the President about creating jobs.

Billy84

Reaction score
Id really like a fozzie replica in my collection even if they scaled him down a little id still buy him.

Billy

Redsonga

Reaction score
Id really like a fozzie replica in my collection even if they scaled him down a little id still buy him.

Billy
I wouldn't mind if he was teddy bear size *hugs*, that is the only way I would be able to afford one anyway:embarrassed: