Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

bgeminton63

Reaction score
I love the photo replica puppets, but I've found myself not buying them because they're a bit outside my budget.

muppetperson

Reaction score
No, I have stepped out of it.Too much uncertainity and changing plans and people getting upset.I am leaving it up to Master Replicas to make official statements.If they announce something over at their site and dont come here, then I will relay it here.Nothing is concrete, so I dont want to tell everyone what they are currently doing or planning and then people get there hopes up or complain, and then it might not even happen.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Looks like Disney have found a solution that will allow the line to continue.Keep your ears open for information in the next few months.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Looks like Disney have found a solution that will allow the line to continue.Keep your ears open for information in the next few months.
Hmmm...This could mean anything. Maybe FAO has decided Muppet replicas are good business? Something like that or some joint venture through Disney online stores is all I can think of. Hope it happens. When you say "continue" do you mean even beyond Fozzie? :embarrassed:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hmmm...This could mean anything. Maybe FAO has decided Muppet replicas are good business? Something like that or some joint venture through Disney online stores is all I can think of. Hope it happens. When you say "continue" do you mean even beyond Fozzie? :embarrassed:
I have posted only what Disney have told me, so I cant elaberate.We will have to wait, but as they said "line", then I see it meaning more Muppet photo puppet characters, but I suppose it is actioned on how well they sell.:smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Let's all say a little prayer for these guys. Thanks for the info!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have posted only what Disney have told me, so I cant elaberate.We will have to wait, but as they said "line", then I see it meaning more Muppet photo puppet characters, but I suppose it is actioned on how well they sell.:smile:
Oh, cool. Thanks for this substantive update of Muppety goodness from the Disney source. Now I'll have to go rob a bank. Not that it will do much good these days. :embarrassed: :big_grin:

Davina

Reaction score
yeah! i am very happy these will be continuing.. but feel there is no big rush at the moment.. (cuz right now there is no way I can afford to buy anything..I haven't even gotten the SS book or Piggy's yet.. I've got to convince someone to hire me, darn it!) too many of us are feeling major bugetary pinches, so if it takes them a little while to get things set up and running, I can live with that for a while.. heh,... esp since i want to buy and support the line...
but is over all really really good news

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Oh, cool. Thanks for this substantive update of Muppety goodness from the Disney source. Now I'll have to go rob a bank. Not that it will do much good these days. :embarrassed: :big_grin:
Yeah, a bank is the LAST place you'd want to rob. They don't have any money. It's all in people's mattresses. You'd be better off robbing a Sit'n Sleep... or your mattress is freeeeeeee...

:stick_out_tongue: