Saving the Dream

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*wide eyes*

*breathing hard*

*shaking*

How could my fiance give her phone number to some doctor?!? Especially while I'm standing right outside with a penguins cannon! Ugh! Women, I tells ya. :crazy: :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So? Just go over and climb up into the second story's men's bathroom and confront that doctor.
Go on, we'll wait for you.

Great chapter Sis... And a bit of a chill at the end. Loved how you referenced Destiny, whatever did happen to that story?
And of course, you know what's coming... More please!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well I know it doesn't make much difference, (we are talking about Kermit after all), but he doesn't even have a spine!
:eek: I love it so far, especially you and Lisa's antics, and I can't wait to see what happens next! More please!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Stares>

...I'M A WORLD-RENOWNED MUPPET WRITER! SQUEEEEEEEEEE! <GLOMP>

And we're climbing into a window! Whoopie! Oh, men's bathroom. Hah, love the phone number! (Sorry, Prawnie :wink:) <Giggles> It's a splendiferous chapter!

...And dang you for how it ends. Honestly. That's something I would do!!!! ...So... why am I complaining... Oh, I'm not. Okay. Sorry, I'm not very sure of myself right now, it feels an hour later than it is, and I'm going completely bonkers- erm, moreso than usual... This happens when you get home from a big huge convention like the one I was at... What was the point of this post again? Anybody remember? Anybody? Anybody? Where'd Anybody go? Did he get off with Somebody again? Honestly, those two...

I LOVE Gonzo telling the story of Treasure Island! I really really do! Especially because at the convention we had this pirate day thing and... Yeah, I seem to be in the process of self-muffining, I think I'll stop there. Ooh, comma splice. Me and my grammar. Oy vey. This post had a point, I swear it. I just don't remember what.

...Oh yeah.

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Lisa... While you're in there with the Muppets and Christy and everybody...
Yew, those bodies rully need to get a room together... Or draw the hose on 'em.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, I was right about here.
*Points to seat.

See if you can get Sis to divulge any secrets about Destiny... We need a little fanfic updating if you please.

christyb

Reaction score
Newly Engaged Prawn said:
How could my fiance give her phone number to some doctor?!?
Why didn't anyone tell me!!??? I wouldn't have wrote it...wait yes I woulda. :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

Fragglemuppet said:
Well I know it doesn't make much difference, (we are talking about Kermit after all), but he doesn't even have a spine!
Talk about holes you hope your readers never see....*puts fingers to my lips* Shhhh!!! Don't let the germ know that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Me thinks it's too late for that sister.
Why am I calling you sister?
Cause I call any woman sister, even when she's not my sister, cause that's what all us detectives call women, sister... Sister...
*Animaniacs quote.

Oh, and feel free to drop off your Santa Secret gifts whenever, procrastinator of your own Destiny.

christyb

Reaction score
Hi guys! Sorry I've been AWOL. I've been working and well haven't had much time for typing. Good news though. I'm working over at the University now so I'll be able to pop in better...somewhat...and tomorrow *drumroll* a new chapter will be up. ANd if you're really good I just may make it two chapters. Either or..I gotta get now. See ya guys take care and oh yeah I owe a few people Christmas presents..you'll get them...as soon as I'm able to be here more than two mins at a time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just so long as you're here Sis, that's the truly important thing.

*Retreats back into cave to the lights of the bat-puter. Huh, you smell something? Nah, I didn't take a bath... Why, is one missing?