1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Say Cheese!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by TogetherAgain, Oct 23, 2006.

1. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Oh, I like to know what my other half is doing. I never know what my own half is doing, so I try to compensate.
  2. The Count Moderator

Ooh! World history? That mean we can start nagging for another chapter of Muppets Beat Time?
    Huh, huh? *Nag, nag, nag.
  3. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Well I'm not compensating, I'm concentrating. Now if you'll please...WAIT! Don't leave! Misery loves company!!

Missouri: You rang?

...What a lame joke.
  4. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

MISERY!!!!!!!!!! My specialty. <plops down> What should we be miserable about? Homework? Stories? Being members of the KTA? Having imaginary crushes but no love life? Getting nagged? That inexplicable need to seriously injure our favorite characters? ...The utter lack of penguins in this muffin-ziffel-fest?...
  5. The Count Moderator

Penguin: You rang?
    *Penguin with cue card: Company!

No, that's wrong... *Penguin shuffles through deck, finding... More story!
  6. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Giggles> That's better- penguins! You know there was a girl at school today dressed up as a penguin? And someone else was a cow, and there was a banana, a couple pirates...
  7. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

You two are completely crazy. Everyone knows penguins don't carry cue cards...

*penguins run in and attack me with cue cards*

...I lay corrected...
  8. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Giggles> Indeed you do! Let's see, what do these cue cards say... <head tilt> They say.... <squints> BOOO!

...<Ahem> Sorry Penguins, we all ready did that tonight...
  9. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Good grief, it's a waddling gag...
  10. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Yeth? Have you tried Harry Krishna?

Penguin: Who you callin' waddling?
  11. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I'm callin' you waddlin' you waddlin' duck wanabee! ...Sorry, I get a little angered when doing homework...
  12. The Count Moderator

Eduardo: Let him have it! Bill, bill, bill!!!
    *Penguins attack Ryan with their bills. Zany: We'll have to thank Camilla for teaching us these moves at her new class. Oh yeah, next up's Melissa... She owes us some more story about the...
    Eduardo: Shhh... We don't talk about that in front of her.
  13. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Penguin 1: DUCK WANNABEE! I am NOT a DUCK WANNABEE! That's my cousin, Quack III.
    Penguin 2: And Quack IV wants to be a deer!

A dear what?
  14. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*cringing on the floor, wringing in penguin-induced pain* A dear nurse to heal these many wounds...Ow...
  15. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Head tilt> Maybe next time we should order a few less penguins... Oh, we didn't specify an amount? ...Maybe next time we should... Did you want a bandage, Prawnie?
  16. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...Yes...Please...I'm no Gonzo you know...I just live with him.
  17. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Getting a bandage> Really? I coulda sworn he was your Muppet-at-Heart... So wouldn't that make you, um... Some percentage Gonzo? And I would be half of that percentage,whatever it is...
  18. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Well, Gonzo has about a quarter of my heart, then Uncle D., Boober, and Bunsen. So technically, Gonzo has a quarter of my heart, while another is dead, and another is clean as heck, and the other may be running on nuclear power...I'm not sure.
  19. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

...Which would make MY heart one EIGHTH... Um, all of that... Wait, if one EIGHT of my heart and one FOURTH of your heart is dead, then how the heck are we dead enough to have a ghost?
  20. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*blink* Well you're forgetting the torture...Between me to you, you to me, and Leyla to all of us, I'm surprised any of us are actually alive...And if one fourth of my heart is dead and an eight of yours is too, then wouldn't a fourth plus an eight equal a sixth or something anyway?