Say Cheese!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... That last line sort of gets ya... Right *points* about here.
Funny stuff at the breakfast able, what with the observations from the dog... And that slight jab at your long-running MopFam gag... Prawny will swoon at the sight/mention of Hilda... And all the tension, it's not good for this house of actors... Not good at all. Please post more, and help heal the growing rifts between all the bands of characters.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ohohohohoh!!! ROWLFIE!! How sad!! And now all the others are suffereing too! I loved Rowlf and Beau's little conversation though! Very funny, hokay? Oh! Si! And Pepe too, hokay? AND HIIIIIIILDA!! *bounces* Oh, and more please.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Told you he'd squee about seeing Hilda. To echo my fiend Ryan's pleas... More please!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Poor Rowlf....How hard it must have been for Kermit to point out the obvious that everyone else is avoiding. The tension was almost hilarious though with all the jokes and the waffle in Sam's eye and Pepe "I seventh it" and yeah. Good stuff all around!

Aaron

Reaction score
LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is sad poor Rowlf

D

Dil

It's been a while and no one has been posting another post on the Fan Fiction Forum.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Dil said:
It's been a while and no one has been posting another post on the Fan Fiction Forum.
...Dil, why is this the place to post a pointless post such as this? I mean, it's not like you're complimenting Lisa's amazing story, you're just sitting there running your fingers on the keyboard to be doing so. I mean, go post in your own thread if you want to whine about something, don't muddle up others threads with pointlessness.

Thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh Ryan... Isn't muddling up other's posts/threads with pointlessness what we usually call "muffining"?
Anyway... Not sure I understand this comment, since people have been posting posts in the FanFiction forum... Isn't this very thread and other new stories such as Don't Tip the Driver examples of that?
Eh...Just tryin' to keep the peace. *Heads back to dorms.

christyb

Reaction score
That was great. I love how the tension from Kermit and Piggy just spilled over onto the others. That and the converstion between Beauregard and Rowlf was wonderful. I loved how you let him have some extra insight to the others. We never really hear much from Beau...the Muppet that is.

Beauregard

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Chapter One
Ooh, I'm liking it already. I've heard a lot of hype about the story, and the cheese, and the fact that Rowlf gets hurt so...now it's time for me to dive in and have a little read.

Scooter poked his head into the band pit.
Boy is he limber. Sorry. *giggles* I got images of him onstage, upside down, head in band pit...oh, never mind.

Kermit was looking a tad more stressed than usual. Rowlf could easily see why.
Rowlf can always see why Kermit is stressed. That's why he's man's best friend...well...frog's good friend...well, frog's good dog...

"Moi am just THRILLED to be working with vous again!"
Capitalabraas! *new word* I love capitals! Adds a definate Piggy sense to the sentence.

Miss Piggy froze.
That always chills me.

She giggled.
So does that...

"Yes," Kermit said, "About Julia Roberts."
Ayieeeeeee! *has always wanted Jullia to be on Muppet Show*

"I don't understand her sometimes."

"I don't understand her most of the time," Rowlf said.

Kermit folded his face. "You're not helping."
Rowlf, Rowlf, Rowlf!

Oh! He folded his FACE! That is a GREAT discription of what he does!

"Hi Rowlf!" he said.

"Hey Robin," Rowlf said. "How's the scouts?"

"Good!" Robin said.

"Good. Tell me all about it after the show, all right?"

"Okay!"
Exclaimation! Exclaimation! Exclaimation! *hugs Robin...thinks about Robin's Honor*

"Do what? The show? Well, because moi am so talented!"
Every day I fall further in love with the pig.

"I control because I care!"
Kermie...she really does...listen to the pig...

Rowlf shook his head, wondering where the frog got the enthusiasm from.
Maybe from pent up exsasperation(sp?)

A few members of the audience clapped, more out of sympathy than enthusiasm.
*giggles* Nice description of Gonzo applause.

Rowlf began to play, and he heard the cannons boom. Swiss cheese flew through the theater, smattering on the ceiling and raining down on the audience. It was a surprisingly accurate rendition.
*stiffles giggles*

Gonzo raced around the stage, lighting fuses in a specific sequence. This one here, and now three to the right, six to the left, the far right one, ten back, one left, five over, back and forth, back and forth, faster, faster, faster, faster! The farthest one to the left, and now the farthest to the right, go!
*wow*

Rowlf didn't notice that the second cannon was no longer pointing at the ceiling.
What!

WHAT!

Swiss cheese hurled at Rowlf, smacking his head, slapping into his ears, smothering his nose, ricocheting onto the piano keys. The force of the cheese knocked him onto the floor. The smell overwhelmed him.
*is stunned, smacked, slapped, smothered and ricoheted*

He felt a thick darkness creeping over him.
Creeping!

Oh Toga! This is such an awesome beginning! And now I have to finish it when I'll comment again, and if no one has posted between now and then...I appologuise for the double post.