1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Say Cheese!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TogetherAgain, Oct 23, 2006.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Have fun figuring that out... As if you didn't have nough math omework.

OK... Got the bandages, now where's the patient?
    Could've sworn he was fright here under the sheets.
    Like, oh no... Dr. Bob's losing his patients again.
    And losing my patients only makes me mad.
    Well, that's what losing your patience means.
    No, that's what makes me mad.
    Like look out! Mad dog!
    Ooh, never say that in front of a dog that's operating.
    What would a dog be operating on anyway?
    How to dig up a bone.

Tune in next time when you'll hear Nurse Janice saaaaaay:
    Like can we have that dog dig a hole?
    Why?
    Like because this sketch's dead and we need to bury it.
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Oh, right, the torture... How many times have we stabbed each other in the heart? I've lost count...
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

That's why Ed's here, he's got the name and the roomie. Ed, if you will?
  4. TogetherAgain

Oh, is THAT why he's here? I was starting to think we had a third half! ...Um, don't ask... Yes, Ed, please?
  5. theprawncracker

Well, I could always call Scooter, I mean, after all, somebody has to keep the numbers. ;)
  6. TogetherAgain

That's true, you could call Scooter. He's at the boarding house, isn't he? Do you need the number? Do you need a translator? Usually Chef answers...
  7. theprawncracker

I thought Bunsen was still fixing that translator...Didn't some attractive young seamstress' voice come on?
  8. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey... Don't look at me. Haven't been able to get in on those torture line sessions. Better go get Scooter, or ask your third half and devoted disciple better known as Layla.
  9. TogetherAgain

So we DO have a third half! I thought so... Though I could've sworn she was my mentor. Wait, no- she's my protege. I'm the mentor. Or... something like that. ...I'll call Scooter. ...Um... Where'd I put my cell phone?...
  10. theprawncracker

Hey Lisa! You here that? We have a devoted disciple! ...Do you think she does laundry?
  11. TogetherAgain

Oh, I hope so! I've got a load in the wash right now! ...Although, if we wanna cure one of those things on the list of possible misery, shouldn't we aim for "Love in a Laundromat?" <shrug> Just an idea...
  12. theprawncracker

Well if Leyla's in the laundromat you know that there'll be love there...I mean she IS our ushy gushy disciple...Wait, do we even have any more disciples?
  13. TogetherAgain

How should I know? I didn't even know we had this one!
  14. theprawncracker

Well don't you pay attention?! Or at even half attention? ...Or attention to half of what we talk about? Hmm, I think I'll go put up flyers for more disciples...
  15. TogetherAgain

I would pay attention, but I can't afford it. Ooh, flyers! Fun! I'll print them off in a bunch of different colors! Like red and yellow and green and brown and scarlet and black and polka and peach and ruby and olive and violet and gold and chocolate and rose and cream and crimson and silver and white and purple and grape and pink and orange and blue!
  16. theprawncracker

...Where are we gonna get a polka colored paper? ...I'm not going to Scandanavia to dance the polka all over your crazy colored flyer...
  17. TogetherAgain

How 'bout a waltz, then? Did you know that you can waltz to "The Rainbow Connection"?
  18. theprawncracker

I did not know that...Hey Leyla, would you put on "Rainbow"? I wanna see this waltz...Oh, and go on and bring Jimmy and Hilda in here too. I don't know how well half dancing with my other half would work out...
  19. TogetherAgain

GEVALEWAH do you HAVE to get Jimmy?.... <whimpers> Besides, I'm no good at dancing with a partner... That happens when you teach yourself to dance by memorizing Dirty Dancing... <shifty eyes> Um...
  20. theprawncracker

*blink blink* MOVING ON...Leyla, why don't you put in "Can You Picture That?" instead...I think it may be safer for all of us.