Scooter recasts

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Rudman continues Scooter in Letters to Santa

I did some checking with the officials at the Muppets Studio, and David Rudman is performing Scooter in the upcoming Christmas special Letters to Santa. And from what I've been told they're hoping that this casting decision will be a somewhat long-term recast for everyone's favorite go-fer.

:wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I did some checking with the officials at the Muppets Studio, and David Rudman is performing Scooter in the upcoming Christmas special Letters to Santa. And from what I've been told they're hoping that this casting decision will be a somewhat long-term recast for everyone's favorite go-fer.

:wink:

Thats really great! One thing that Steve Whitmere talks about in his ToughPigs interveiw is the "Save the Muppets" campaine. Steve really dose not like for one Muppet to be passed around a whole lot. It is bad all the way around not just for the Muppet, but it is frusterating for the prefromer and us die hard fans.

Now the question is Floyd, and what is going to be done with re casting of him? I'm wondering if like Carol Spinny has an undersudy.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Now the question is Floyd, and what is going to be done with re casting of him? I'm wondering if like Carol Spinny has an undersudy.
Matt Vogel is Caroll's understudy for Big Bird. He usually performs the Bird in public appearances that require a lot of time in the suit. Most notably, Matt was Big Bird in all of the Journey to Ernie sketches.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Matt Vogel is Caroll's understudy for Big Bird. He usually performs the Bird in public appearances that require a lot of time in the suit. Most notably, Matt was Big Bird in all of the Journey to Ernie sketches.
I know Ryan. I was wondering about Mr. Jerry Nelson though.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i think floyed has already been recast, i remember jerry saying a while back he is only gonna perform the count from now on

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I know Ryan. I was wondering about Mr. Jerry Nelson though.
Well yes... but you asked about Caroll too. :stick_out_tongue:

On the Green and Red Christmas album, John Kennedy performed Floyd. He was also Floyd in MWoO... I don't know about Floyd's recent Studio DC apperances, though. :smirk: I'm very curious though!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea see i don't know Jerry was preety sick,but then we just found that interview with him talking about his breathing and what not. He did Floyd's voice at the end of it, and he sounded great! So I don't know.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think that David Rudman is a good permanent choice for Scooter. Like Cookie, I know that he3 well get in in the long haul. Remember, it's not always the person who has the best sounding voice, but the one who understand the character best. But I think perfecting the voice will come with time.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Well yes... but you asked about Caroll too. :stick_out_tongue:

On the Green and Red Christmas album, John Kennedy performed Floyd. He was also Floyd in MWoO... I don't know about Floyd's recent Studio DC apperances, though. :smirk: I'm very curious though!
Wow, really? I didn't know that. Thanks, Ry!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think that Floyd is going to be done by ethier Jerry, or John. One thing i think that Disney is trying to do now is keep on Muppeter doing the same Muppet. I think the whole save the Muppet" thing really worked because Steve Whitmere has said so in the past.
For Scooter i really hope David can keep on preforming him, and make him grow in his own way. He has done so good with taking on Cookie that this should not be a problem for him.