scooter's growth spurt?

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one who seems to give the band everyone else's accessories....so far, besides what they came with, tehy've also aquired kermit's mug, both TV cameras, fozzie's mic, crazy harry's dynamite barrel, and scooter's radio and fast food and soft drinks. I don't know what it is, they're just greedy I guess :stick_out_tongue:

Actually, I think it's because with the stage and all, they have the most realized display. They'd probably have to give up a lot of stuff if I had a backstage to litter with it instead...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hat Sharpener

My Scooter can hold all the objects. The board is easy to put in his hand. Never had a problem. He is meant to hold he drink tray from underneath. You pop his thumb in one of the holes. Fits easily. He is meant to carry the Chinese food by the corner or side of the strap, not the top. Fits easily too. I did have trouble with the megaphone, but with some persistence, it fit in. Just like I needed to take the time to crack the joints, it takes a minute to figure out how to use the accessories. Others have had issues, but were helped by these suggestions. Hope it helps you. :smile:

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Re: Hat Sharpener

Originally posted by frogboy4
He is meant to hold he drink tray from underneath. You pop his thumb in one of the holes. Fits easily. He is meant to carry the Chinese food by the corner or side of the strap, not the top. Fits easily too. I did have trouble with the megaphone, but with some persistence, it fit in.
Ah yes, those help. Having just opened it up, I hadn't "played with it" enough. :smile:

Although, I still think they look better strewn about amongst the Mayhem... :wink:

- Derek

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I gave Scooter the clipboard and stuck the food on Miss Piggy's dresser, gave the skateboard to Helmet Gonzo and the megaphone to Kermit. Fits well in his hand, but can cause him to lean.

WiGgY

Reaction score
All of my muppet figures seem very happy watching the Electric Mayhem play. I have Scooter hanging off of the top looking down, animal at the drums of course, and the rest surrounding them. All except for Bunsen and Beaker. :confused: :eek: They stand in the Muppet Labs set looking over at the stage wondering why no one wants to see them perform. :big_grin:

But as someone said before, once I get that back stage set, that WILL happen I can feel it, then the Electric mayhem will be all alone just like Bunsen and Beaker. :smile:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I gave Scooter the clipboard and stuck the food on Miss Piggy's dresser, gave the skateboard to Helmet Gonzo and the megaphone to Kermit. Fits well in his hand, but can cause him to lean.
I never thought about giving Gonzo the skateboard. I don't have crash helmet Gonzo but I'm sure regular Gonzo would look just as cool. But who will get his canon? Maybe the Steel Rabit will shoot Beaker out of it while Bunsen reads. :big_grin:

My series 1 Piggy gets no attention at all though. I can't wait untill FM Piggy comes out. The Koozebanians will be running the ship while Reporter Kermit and FM Piggy stay on the planet. :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the robot rabbit is in the cannon. I have also put hair down Piggy with regular Kermit and hair up Piggy with Tux Kermit. I love seeing how creative people are being. Wish I could take pics.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
my current display is crazy, with EM and rowlf playing in one corner, with fast food, the sax case, extra bass guitar, beethoven bust, radio, etc..all scattered about, Lew Zeland is standing just stage right getting ready to throw fish at them with steel rabbit encouraging him, the lab is kiddy corner with the stage and bunsen and beaker have VC beaker strapped to the table, trying to do something to him, crahs helmet gonzo is about to get blasted out of is cannon by crazy harry, most likely to crash into the lab, while fozzie and scooter are freaking out about all the chaos to Kermit, scooter waving around his clipboard. Kermit is trying to bring order to it all by yelling at everyone through the megaphone, and miss piggy is ignoring everyone, and looking at herself in the mirror :stick_out_tongue:

and that doesn't even count the varient figures, who are on a different shelf doing their own thing :smile:

it's really looking very muppet show-like :big_grin:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I like the use you found for Lew. That's exactly what he would do. :big_grin:

I wonder who will move away from the EM Stage and into the Kitchen with the Chef. I know Camila will be in the kitchen once I get her and Gonzo. Rizzo will definatly stop by for a snack, one he is cloned at muppet labs. (I plan on getting the repaint :big_grin: ) Link may hang around untill his ship comes in and Beau will has to clean up. :big_grin: Too many good figures!

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Oooh, this is fun...describing our collections!

Mine is spread out on a shelf and my dresser, right next to each other.

On the shelf is Muppet lads, with Bunsen and Beaker standing there and VC Beaker and IS Fozzie standing on either side of the labs. Miss Piggy's dressers are also in the background on either side.

Kermit, Fozzie, EB Gonzo and EB Piggy and series 1 Miss Piggy are standing there...somehow they're conversing. The variant band (so far) is also there playing. Regular Gonzo is in his cannon and Crazy Harry is behind it.

On my dresser Animal is at the drums, the rest of the band is playing, Lew Zealand is on one leg throwing fish, Scooter is on his skateboard with his Ghetto Blaster:stick_out_tongue: and my customSheesh Kermit is looking at the band. Vacation Fozzie is at the other end trying to get away from it all. My custom Water Fantasy Piggy is there with all the food on her dresser...cracks me up (someone already had that idea...very cool!).

Love my display. Nice and sturdy too, as they all have bases. Always a plus...I'm sick of my 12" Universal Monsters falling down all the time :mad: