scooter's growth spurt?

Raech

Reaction score
Got Scooter yesterday. He is dead on likeness. WOW!

BTW, are 4 of the 16 points of articulation the skateboard????

Cos my guy and I can't figure this one out. If so he says what a rip :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken said they had to change the articulation at the last minute. The feet kept falling off. :eek: So they are glued in place. ldo they didn't cut bicep articulation. Might have been an oversight. It was mentioned by Ken also. It would have been nice to see even more articulation, but this is a spectacular figure IMHO.

Raech

Reaction score
Ok it drove us nuts. Wonder why the sticker wasn't changed or left off at least?

Bummed that on the ball joints his green paint isn't on the [] parts. Pre peeled.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Raech
Ok it drove us nuts. Wonder why the sticker wasn't changed or left off at least?
Drove me nuts too, then I had a couple of monster margaritas, and I counted 27 and a half points of articulation! Way to go Ken and Co.!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Nate. LOL!

Raech. I agree about the sticker. It was an 11th hour change and they probably whould have changed or removed the sticker if they could. Ken mentioned on the other board that they forgot to tell the company to dye the joints the body color. You can't paint them afterward. They are working with a new manufacturer and it was an oversight. Rowlf's joints can easily be Sharpied with a black marker, Lew's with a red. Not the best fix, but it should match okay. They'll fix that next time. :frown:

Raech

Reaction score
Is there something to match Scooter's though. If yes what color and what brand.

Thanks for the heads up I will do Rolwfs. Had no idea his would too. Doh!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There is a green Sharpie, but i don't think it will match.

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Scooter

Just opened Scooter... no complaints here! He's just as I imagine him, scale and all!

I knew he was coming with several accessories, but I didn't really realize how copious they were until I started pulling them out of the package one by one... It's just too bad he can't seem to hold any of them. :wink:

My Electric Mayhem stage looks GREAT now - just like the band I used to play in - it's littered with chinese food containers, radios, coffee-mugs, softdrinks, bullhorns, rubber chickens...

Also, I thought I'd drop a vote in on the never ending articulation issue. While I'm thrilled to pose my Spiderman figure in a million action poses, with the Muppets, I'd MUCH rather have a decent looking figure than a super-articulated one. I think the Series 3 are at maximum level of articulation I'd ever want to see.

Oh, and I'd like to agree with every single thing that Matleo said... very eloquent!

- Derek