Scotland meets Kentucky!

anathema

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Not wishing to be mistaken for a boy was one of the reasons I chose "Manda" for my username...I figured it sounded pretty feminine! :big_grin:
Not wishing to mistake people for opposite genders is one of the reasons I also rarely use "he" or "she" in posts, b/c I can never be sure!
Why do I feel like I'm being crucified here?

:-P

Beebers

Reaction score
I'm sorry, Alex. I'm the one you thought was a guy and it didn't bother me at all. I really could not care less.

I initially thought it was very funny but it is getting to be beating a dead horse, ladies, hokay? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No offense at all, but maybe we could move on.

Are you really not Scottish? I'll be darned. Or, you're just goofing with my mind. :cool:

Beebers

Reaction score
O.K.

Though we're probably still related somewhere back in time.

I once dated a guy to whom, after we broke up, it was found I was related. Back in the days of castle-building.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
anathema said:
Why do I feel like I'm being crucified here?

:-P
:embarrassed: I'm not MEANING to "crucify" you, seriously...I was just talking a/n being confused for opposite gender, & confuding other people, that's all. I was not meaning to point any fingers....:embarrassed: *Goes to hide in corner*

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
<Those pics are great, and (I don't know why) but Byron ALWAYS trips me out! Such a funny feller, dat boy.>

<LOL! (Geez, you even got ME to say it, Byron!) I LOVE those pictures! Gotta love the big, goofy, Byron grin...>

Aww, thanks...even with "weird hair" at 2 a.m., I guess it ain't that bad! :embarrassed:

:stick_out_tongue:

Alex was a great photographer to work with..."Okay, now do that Janice thing, do that Janice thing....oh, yes! Beautiful!"

:wink: