1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Scotland meets Kentucky!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Dec 2, 2003.

1. anathema

anathema Active Member

He was never my roommate! I had more sense than that! (And a sense of smell...)
  2. He was too! Okay, not in the same room (that was one o' them other British dudes), but he was yer "housemate"! lol
  3. anathema

anathema Active Member

Exactly: "housemate", not "roommate". And I never shared a room with anyone.
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

:smirk: Hmmm...careful, By! I'm on your side. Don't make me turn this car around and come back there!!

Whatever that means...
  5. :eek:

Y-yes, Sir.

:sympathy:

*hates that he's always put into his place*

:mad:

(Careful, Kev...I can have Alex air mail you a pair o' Pete's socks!...heh, heh, heh...:cool: )
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

You---you THREATENIN' ME?? :mad:

Don't forget, Muley taught me Kung Mule! I now have a powerful back kick!