Scotland meets Kentucky!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Hehe. Now we are assured it hasn't been a ghostly apparition sending us these messages... :wink: By the way, congrats on your senior membership! :smile:
Erin

jediX

Reaction score
Sure doesn't look too enthused with that present there... lol

jediX

Reaction score
Ooh, awesome idea there, Alex, with putting the SN on the signature.

Welcome to the club de los memberitos seniors (and now you see why I got a C- in Spanish :wink:). The hot tub's full, but theres a bucket over there you could probably fill with hot water and then sit in if you have some sort of shrinking device....ah screw it :wink: (not literally. that is not an intended dirty comment)

And that above comment is why I should go to bed EARLY when I'm on painkillers (wisdom teeth surgery last week, if ya didn't know). :big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
jediX said:
Well, he's quite "reserved", whereas I'm Mr. Bounces-Off-Walls. :embarrassed:

Plus, he was pretty tired from a long day, 'n he hadn't heard it yet.

Least I hope these reasonin's are viable!

*gulp*

:concern:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
jediX said:
The hot tub's full
Actually, I messed up when I typed a congrats to a new Senior Member once, and kept messing up after that. It was supposed to be a Jacuzzi (MFS reference, get it?). I screw up like that sometimes.

Did anybody notice that the "Foreign Buds Byron n Alex" favors Bert and Ernie (in that order)? How cool. I see a TV series in the making here!!

BTW: Where'd that Janice CD come from???? :flirt:

anathema

Reaction score
jediX said:
I was tired! I'd spent the last six hours either in grotty little airports, or on tiny aircraft (I'm not joking, the flight from Dallas to KY was on a 48-seater. Byron wouldn't have been able to fit in the plane, it was so small. *I* barely fitted).

:-P