Scotland meets Kentucky!

anathema

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Actually, I messed up when I typed a congrats to a new Senior Member once, and kept messing up after that. It was supposed to be a Jacuzzi (MFS reference, get it?). I screw up like that sometimes.
So now I'm in the club (and tub) will someone PLEASE tell me the "Byron and the Hot Tub" story!!!

;-P

anathema

Reaction score
Oh yeah: I can definitely recommend Hotel Byron over the Sheraton I'm staying in now! The food and service are better and it's more comfortable ;-)

Beebers

Reaction score
Hotel Byron, what an elegant sound. There's your new line of work, Byron, hotel magnate.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
anathema said:
So now I'm in the club (and tub) will someone PLEASE tell me the "Byron and the Hot Tub" story!!!

;-P
It includes the filter-water-intake thing, output jets, and bubbles. Do you REALLY want to know this? Nate knows it better than me, but I DO know the Banana Sket-hee-hee-ha-HA HA HAAAA!!!!

jediX

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
It includes the filter-water-intake thing, output jets, and bubbles. Do you REALLY want to know this? Nate knows it better than me, but I DO know the Banana Sket-hee-hee-ha-HA HA HAAAA!!!!
I don't think I'm going to ask...

anathema

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Hotel Byron, what an elegant sound. There's your new line of work, Byron, hotel magnate.
It was also warmer! It's bloody freezing in here!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
anathema said:
Oh yeah: I can definitely recommend Hotel Byron over the Sheraton I'm staying in now! The food and service are better and it's more comfortable ;-)
*PHEW*

Thank ya fer the many-starred ratin'!

:stick_out_tongue:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
anathema said:
I was tired! I'd spent the last six hours either in grotty little airports, or on tiny aircraft (I'm not joking, the flight from Dallas to KY was on a 48-seater. Byron wouldn't have been able to fit in the plane, it was so small. *I* barely fitted).

:-P
Oh, yeah, I've ridden on planes like that before...Tiny lil' things they are...Course, I'm a tiny lil' thing, too, so it doesn't really matter so much...:big_grin:
Congrats on being a Senior Member, by the way, Alex! :big_grin:

Beebers

Reaction score
That's just all that December breeze blowing around him in the hot tub.