Screennames

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Oh yeah! Pronunciation.
Heh-rah. (Or would that be Heh-ruh? A's at the ends of words get me confoozled.)
Not sure about last name (need to learn elvish) but my guess is Lee-rahm-bahr.
I can't say my own name. Good thing it's not my real name!:embarrassed:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Um... well Boober is my ultimate favourite Muppet... ever, but I didn't just want to go by the name Boober cuz then people would have thought I was a guy. I actually have no idea where Baby came from, I was 17 and dumb at the time when I came up with for the original Delphi forum... now I kinda hate this name, but it's a weird sorta hate. I hate it cuz it's so overly fangirly-cutsey-wutsey, like I might as well have just called myself something dumb like "Boober's Girl" (like every other fangirl does with their favourite characters), but now I guess I'm kinda attached to it... it's still a dumb name though.

^_^ Debo

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by HeraLirambar
Not sure about last name (need to learn elvish) but my guess is Lee-rahm-bahr.
Cool:big_grin: My friend is trying to learn elvish. She translated all our names for us. We all got really excited though when we found out that some teacher here at my school is a big authority on elvish (he helped on the movies!!) and she's planning to go talk to him sometime so if she ever does I'll tell her to ask him how to pronounce yours.

Anyhoo, my name is this band...maybe you've heard of them? Heehee, just kidding! But really I used electricmayhem because it was my email address. As much as I love them, I wish I'd taken the time to think of something a little more original but oh well:sing: :cool:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
"EmmyMik" is my name all shortened up.

When I was little my brother used to call me "Emmy", and that kind of stuck (everyone in my family usually calls me "Emmy", but everyone else calls me "Emily").

Then there's my last name, which is long and takes days to write.

Anyway, "EmmyMik" has been my name for everything internet related ever since we got AOL a few years back. Every now and then I go by "spoovygal" ("spoovy" is a word I made up. It's a cross between "spiffy" and "groovy". It has a meaning, unlike "Inclore"), and if I could do things over again, I might use something spiffy like "EmmyM10" (again "Emmy" and usually I shorten my last name by writing "M+10")...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
mine is just a goofy way to say my name, which is ryan yarbrough; hence ryhoyarbie.....i just thought of it like 5 years ago and i use it for a lot of stuff..

ryan

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
Cool:big_grin: My friend is trying to learn elvish. She translated all our names for us. We all got really excited though when we found out that some teacher here at my school is a big authority on elvish (he helped on the movies!!) and she's planning to go talk to him sometime so if she ever does I'll tell her to ask him how to pronounce yours.
Oh, that's neat! Thanks!

SammieRose

Reaction score
My name....

So mine isn't that hard to figure out. Sammie is my first name, though there are many variations: Sammy, Sammi, Sam, Samma, Mantha.... some even take the next step and call me Samantha. Rose is both my middle name, one of my favorite flowers (the other being daisies..... though birds of paradise are pretty, too), and my grandmother's name. :smile:

Foreignman

Reaction score
Ooooooo fun fun topic Keverinoooo! It's great to finally understand some of these screen names. Anyway, the origins of "foreignman"... a mystery that has plagued the world for centuries... Well... it's a combination of odes and such like.
1. Andy Kaufman's foreign man (Latka on "Taxi" and just called foreign man in his old acts).
2. To my families mutual favorite Muppet (even though he isn't my own), The Muppet foreign man, the Swedish Chef.
3. A positive gesticulation to my Gonzoesque weirdocity. I, like Gonzo, have a great number of wonderful friends, but at the same time we know we're not from around here. We're well accepted foreigners in our own homes.
Make sense?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by HeraLirambar
Oh yeah! Pronunciation.
Heh-rah. (Or would that be Heh-ruh? A's at the ends of words get me confoozled.)
Yeah, it's like "HEH-ruh". :smile:

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Greek mythology, and one of my many books has a GREAT pronunciation guide---I had been butcherin' names for years!!

:embarrassed:

Oh, and my screenname is pretty self-explanatory. lol

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
like I might as well have just called myself something dumb like "Boober's Girl" (like every other fangirl does with their favourite characters),
Fangirls DO do that!

Look at the screenname of the post just above your's!!

LOL!!

:wink:

Just kiddin; love ya, By!!

:big_grin: