Screennames

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
I've had several different Names on this site. 4The Firts was "Swedish Chefs" the name of my band (I play Guitar, keyboard and lead vocals.The Chef is also my fav. Muppet, that's why I named my band after him. (My gf who plays base would have rather had "dead monkeys") We do soft rock, like the Who and the Beatles.) The Second was "Chef/Beaker fan" Which is pretty self explainatory, but a bit too much like Bryan's SN.

So I settled on "The Flying Sheep" which is a Monty Python Referance. One of their funniest scetches is a one where Grahmn Champan plays a farmer how harvests sheep "Laborin' unde r the miusconsseption that Their Birds." HGe explains that a sheep named Harold is the root of the problem, because he is the most dangoruos of animals, a clever sheep, and preteneding to be a bird is a good way to get out of ending in the pot. When asked why he doesn't get rid of Harold, he replies: "Because of the remarkalbe comercial possablities if he succededs!" Cut top John Cleese And Micheal Palin Explaining the possablitys of a sheep with an engene, wings, and passenger seatings in gibberish French! Utter Classic.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Sarah!!! I WONDERED if you picked "Yzma" off Emperor's New Groove!!!! I LOOOOVE that movie!!! Do you LOOK "scary beyond all reasoning"? (Just kiddin, dear! I'm sure you don't!)
*thinks*

it's weird we like the same things...maybe we are twins seperated at birth or something! haha......

i'm not scary beyond all reason unless i just woke up!

Sarah

Manda:-D

Reaction score
:confused: We love you, too. But what does that have to do with anything?
....Oh, and Sarah, I'm scary beyond all reasoning when I wake up, too!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
My screen name are actually very simple.

I'am a MUPPET fan from a small country in europe called DENMARK.
Put the 2 together and you'll get my screen name.

Kye

Reaction score
Why Kye...? Its not my real name(Kevin)....nor is it my stage name(i have one of those too) But, There was two Kevins growing up in my class and Kye was a nickname to tell us apart. plus i like it. I'm a 27 year old , kid!
:zany:

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Bryony is a character from Outcast of Redwall and as for the Abbess part... I guess you need to read the book to find out. :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kye
Why Kye...? Its not my real name(Kevin)....nor is it my stage name(i have one of those too) But, There was two Kevins growing up in my class and Kye was a nickname to tell us apart. plus i like it. I'm a 27 year old , kid!
:zany:
Your name is Kevin, too?! Cool. I think that's 3 of us that I know of so far at MC. Me, You, and then...Kevin!

um, yeah--but I mean he POSTS as that.

I remember when I was 27. 3 years fly by like you wouldn't believe.

*Sigh* :sleep:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
My name is in homage to my favorite Muppet song. I just love "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon"... *sigh* I don't have that name anywhere else, though. Usually I'm bilbopooh, and on AIM I'm bilbozebu because I couldn't get bilbopooh to go through. I learned a couple years later I actually do have an AIM account under that name... Oh, well! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

SgtPepper

Reaction score
Obviously a refrence to Sgt Floyd Pepper :sing:

But it is also a refrence to the beatles album Sgt Pepper and the lonely hearts club band.

My old screen name (Sgt Underdogg) is a refrence to the Cartoon Underdog. With Sgt and an Extra G added to it.