Screennames

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Fangirls DO do that!

Look at the screenname of the post just above your's!!
Oh man, that is too funny. XD I totally forgot about Byron's overly fanboyish screenname... I guess calling myself Boober's Girl wouldn't have been THAT stupid (it would've just been as stupid as one calling themself Janice & Mokey's Man XP).

^_^ Debo

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Still, this is a neat thread, I think to discover what everyone's screennames mean!!

Who's next?!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Can you guess mine??? :wink: I admit, it's not too creative, but I figured it'd be something NOONE else'd have!!! Oh, and this :-D is a smiley face, because, well.....I am ALWAYS smiling. (Yall are just gonna hafta take my word on that, kay?) I usually go by lil_flower, but I just thought up somethin' real quick to call myself!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well sarah is kinda my name....yzma is off Emperor's New Groove.....(people called me scary beyond all reason before that movie) haha.......and the _ well i just wanted to put that there

yzma is pronounced eez muh

Sarah

wockawocka

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Can you tell where mine comes from? :wink: heehee, Fozzie is obviously my favorite muppet, and I didn't actually think of putting his name as my screen name, I just thought of his and my favorite quote. Obviously using his name was already taken anyway, but I like mine. I love Fozzie!!!

Reaction score
Sarah!!! I WONDERED if you picked "Yzma" off Emperor's New Groove!!!! I LOOOOVE that movie!!! Do you LOOK "scary beyond all reasoning"? (Just kiddin, dear! I'm sure you don't!)

Baby Animal

Reaction score
One of the first muppet impressions I did was of Baby Animal. It's actually pretty good. I also do Baby Bunson, Grown-up Animal, Grover, Yoda, I had skeeter for a while, Count von Count, Cookie Monster, Dr. Claw of Inspector Gadget fame, Louis Armstrong (This one is fun to sing What a Wonderful World in at Karoake bars) and that little alien from the Punky Brewster cartoon. Forgot the name. Baby Animal is still one of my favorite ones to do.

Tony:halo:
Go bye-bye. Aghhgghghgghaaghgahhag

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Can you guess mine??? :wink: I admit, it's not too creative, but I figured it'd be something NOONE else'd have!!! Oh, and this :-D is a smiley face, because, well.....I am ALWAYS smiling. (Yall are just gonna hafta take my word on that, kay?) I usually go by lil_flower, but I just thought up somethin' real quick to call myself!
Ok, I totally know that's a smiley face in your name but everytime I see your name I say to myself "Manda D." So I always think of you like that..heehee:big_grin:

Reaction score
You don't know how long I took to figure out what my screen name would be on here. I was completely torn. I wanted something unique and fun, but somthing that was apart of me, but also something different from what I used in the past. I thought about using something form the muppets but I have this weird thing about using somthing that is a trademark. I like to be orginal I guess. So I thought back to my childhood. I was addressed as Heather Feather from time to time and still am but it is rare. But it mostly reminds me of the kids I would baby sit when I was growing up. They all usually had a problem with pronouncing their H's so I was called Feather a lot. So that is why I choose what I did. :halo: Plus the muppet in my avatar was the closest muppet I could find that fit my screen name that and she looks really cool.
So thats my story and I am sticking to it. :smile:

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
Ok, I totally know that's a smiley face in your name but everytime I see your name I say to myself "Manda D." So I always think of you like that..heehee:big_grin:
Go ahead an' call me "Manda D" if you like, but actually both my middle & last names start with "M". :big_grin: