Season 36 Character Questions

MuppetDude

Reaction score
One one channel (where the shows are one week late) it's at 8:00 AM, and on another channel it's at 9:00 AM. I tape the shows on a timer, then copy each show, hoping to trade with someone. I've already got the last two seasons on tape.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Already sent Phillip a PM, not sure if he'll reply or if he'll end up moving this thread.
Hope this helps and will post with tomorrow's list of new characters to get them and the group from 4084 sorted out hopefully.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And here's the list from Episode 4085, The Healthy Foods Game.

The Pineapple, from the bit with Ken Jennings at the beginning of the episode.
Mr. Healthy Food.
The Tomato, Potato, Lettuce, and Beet, all from the song with Farmer Ernie. BTW: What's the name of that specific song?
The Broccoli, Apple, Cheese, and Bread, all from the new Global Grover France segment.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Medieval Townsfolk--the three main ones were AMs: a fat blue knight with orange hair, Fozzie-esque nose, and greenish eyelids; a lavendar AM woman with brown hair, a white scarf draped around her head, small pink nose, blue eyelids, and red/pink dress; and a green woman with blondish-brown hair, green eyelids, bluish dress, and orange nose.

Strong Bob--Bob with what looks like a short brown Beatles-style haircut, and tan short-sleeved shirt, brown vest and pants. He also wore a "fake muscle" shirt, complete with exposed chest.

The Two Singers--Gabi and Miles dressed in medieval peasant wear. (Puffy hats, sleeves, etc.)

The Young Bear--Baby Bear in a gray hat, red shirt with a blue one over it, and gray mitts.

The Young Bear's Baby Sister--Curly in a pink garment; my memory's a bit fuzzy on it.

As for the Muppet food you may as well make a new entry for "Muppet Food" since they are used a number of times on the show. They're basically food with eyes and mouths.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks pal. Regarding the food, if it's gonna turn out to be similar to the AM's, then I think it best to delineate what sketch/song they came from if it helps identify them among all the generic stuff. For example, the ones already included under the "Elmo's World" heading in the E's.
Would that make sense? Just trying to make this as complete and accurate as possible.
Appreciate all the help.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It makes sense, but the same food appear in various clips. For example the broccoli from EW is also in the "Healthy Food" song, and numerous other places.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
True... But isn't the Broccoli from Elmo's World distinguishable from the one in Healthy Foods, cause the Broccoli from that song is a female character and even more so part of the Fry Girls?
Speaking of, what about Mr. Broccoli from the PSA with Elmo and Luis? Should that be added too?
What would you suggest? Gonna keep the lines of thought open on this, and will appreciate all help.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Well, it's the same puppet eyes and all, for most of the Muppet foods (though some may have changeable eyes), but the puppeteers change. It's the same way for Honkers, cows, horses, pigs, martians, etc.

Is the broccoli from the PSA referred to as Mr. Broccoli? (Vegetables with names are an exception..I can't believe I just said that. :zany: )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well yes. In the post I made in the SS Season 36 Sneak Peak thread...
Luis says he wants to introduce kids, and Elmo who shows up, to some healthy foods he has in front of him on plates. At least, I'd guess that's what happens. And then, in true Muppety comical fashion, Elmo says he wants to introduce Luis to some healthy foods too. Namely, Mr. Broccoli. And then a broccoli Muppet voiced by Mazzarino pops up.
This was on a PSA I saw last week on the Kids WB Saturday morning block of shows. Well, have a good day, I'll post with tomorrow's group after watching the episode.