Sesame Street Fan-Fic: Street Smarts

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<HUGS> for the puppy and Grover! <HUGS> for the stars, the Hoots, the Count, the counting! And <WIIIIIIIIINCE> for the bulldozers... <whimpers>

MORE PLEASE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Glomps Prawny for the chapter... More for the second half than the first. Scruff thepuppy? Sounds like someone's bee reading those Little Golden Books again.
*Glomps Prawn again for the part I absolutely loved. *But shaes fist at bulldozers. More please?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Awww, Grover and a puppy, does it get anymore cute? And the Count and Hoots, a good team I must say, I hope they can stop that bulldozer!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh yes, Grover and a little puppy are just so incredibly, squealably cute! I have to admit though that I'm not too fond of homeless Grover. He's just so outt of his element, but still cute of course! Then again, I'm sure he was meant to seem that way.
You know, there is quite a bit that you write that is sad, chapter 10 for example. There are a couple of things I can think of though, that are a bit different. One is the first few scenes in the one you wrote where Kermit dies, and then there is that scene I just read with Hoots by himself, thinking of Birdland and looking at the stars. It wasn't really that sad, (I mean it was a little), but more than that it just felt kind of cold and depressing. Know what I mean?
And then you have two of my favorite SS characters, Hoots and the Count! I'm glad they found each other, and I have full confidence in them! I can't wait to see how this plays out! And don't we all have at least one great aunt who's a bat?
:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Prawny? Don't you think an update should be posted soon? If not, then we'll bring out the penguin cannons and remind you to do so.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Wait a minute, Kermit didn't die in this story; he just left with the other characters who took cabs away from the street. Are you thinking of a different fanfic, Fragglemuppet?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Please update Prawnie! I gotta know what happens!

And I think ISnorden is right Kate, Kermit didn't die.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Please update Prawnie! I gotta know what happens!

And I think ISnorden is right Kate, Kermit didn't die.

I reread the last three chapters looking for his death; everyone who was alive at the beginning of this story is still alive, so far. Still, I wonder where Kermit's cab is headed...:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I believe Kate was talking about my other fan-fic "We Know That It's Probably Magic", where Kermit did indeed die. But not in this one. No one dies in this one. :big_grin: This IS Sesame Street after all...

About an update... I'm SO tired right now, as I was yesterday. So I'm shooting for an update tomorrow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sokay. So long as it gets posted. No worries Ryan, I understand sometimes you're just drained and tired like that. Hope the update gets posted soonerishkibbible and...
Rest in peace.