Sesame Street (In the Begining)

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Sure thing pal. The deal was that Telly came over to Oscar while the grouch mum was visiting. Oscar tried to get Telly to go away, and when that failed convinced him to help by being a fall guy for Oscar's grouchiness. You know, just make it seem as if he's being grouchy enough loud enough for his mom to overhear. But the timing kept going wrongly and Oscar had his mouth washed out with vanilla ice cream continuously throughout the episode.
That sounds like an intering episode to watch. Theres something about that reminds me that I've seen it before just can't picture it. I remember that ice cream bit. It sound familer.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm writing this the way because it would of been better this way. I know that Snuffy didn't meet Big Bird until I just wanted to let everyone know that I like it my way. So please don't pestre me about when he meet him. I have the episode when he did. Thanks for everyone who's enjoying the Fan Fic. Can't wait for more? Well then stayed tuned.

Chapter 7

Several years past and new families and creatures of all kinds moved on Sesame Street. It was one wonderful street to see all kinds of races and creatures playing with each other. Come to think of it there was one creature who no one ever saw expect for the little one who was becoming bigger every day.

"Hello there mr. elephant." said LB.

"I'm not an elephant. I'm a snuffleupagus." said the big brown hairy (looked to be an elephant) snuffeupagus.

"Opps sorry. I'm Little Bird."

"You don't seem little." said the snuffleupagus. "Your pretty big yourself."

"Thats not what my mom and daddy say. You want to meet my friends and Mom and Dad?" asked LB.

"Uh sure!" said the snuffleupagus.

"Ok wait here and I'll get them." said LB running over to the stoops.

The snuffleupagus remember that he hadn't combed and brushed his toung. So he ran on after his comb and toungbrush.

"He's right over here. Look! Isn't he cute and...." said LB getting interuped by the humans.

"Uh Little? Theres no one there." said Bob.

"Yea LB. Its just air. Are you using your imagintaion again." said Olivia pointing her finger at LB.

"No. He was right here. I proumise. He was big, brown and hairy. He looked like an elephant." said LB trying his best to discribe his new friend.

"Come on Little. I'll make you a birdseed sandwich." said Susan.

"Why don't anyone believe me?"

Poor LB wasn't having any luck. He would see his friend and then try as he may to show his human friends and they would just not believe him. So LB went down in to see his other new friends who's parents had just moved in.

"Hello there. Is anyone home?" asked LB. "Maybe they'll believe me."

"Coming." said a voice from the other side of the door.

"Hey there Little. Come on in. There in the living room playing around." said the voice from the other side of the door.

"Thank you." said LB which was told at an either age to always respect his elders.

As Little Bird went into the living room he was bombbared by two humanised characters. One was short and orange. His hair was black and scrffy. He wore a strippy shirt and blue shorts. The other one was tall (just not tall as Little Bird) and yellow. He had black hair as well. He wore a vertical stripped shirt and green shorts.

"Hey there Big." said Ernie.

"His name is Little." said the tall yellow one.

"Yea. My name is Little, Ernie." said Little. "So what are we going to play today?"

"Lets play hide and go seek." said Ernie.

"No, lets play with my three bottle caps." said the short tall one.

"Thats boring Bert. You always say "lets play with your bottle caps." said Ernie imatating Bert.

"No Ernie. Thats to fun. We need something thats......" said Bert being intrupted by Ernie.

".....boring." said Ernie being bord of Bert's games.

"Come on now guys. Don't fight." said Little Bird.

"We're not." said Ernie. "We're being bord of Bert!"

"You take that back." said Bert.

"Why? So I can be wrong and you be right." said Ernie.

"Guys. I meet this new friend. He's big, brown and hairy. He looks like an elephant." said Little.

"What was that? You meet someone else on sesame street. said Ernie. " Where?"

"By Grouches house. He ran into me." said Little Bird getting exicted from hearing that Ernie and Bert were listening to him.

"I don't believe any of that." said Bert folding his arms.

"I figured. No one believes me." said Little Bird starting to cry.

"Don't cry Big. I believe you." said Ernie jumping up and down to pat Little Bird on the back.

"Thank you Ernie. Glad you believe me." said Little Bird picking up Ernie to hug him. "Come on Ernie. Me and you can go see him."

"Ok that sound like fun. Bert can play with his boring bottle caps."

"I heard that. Go I don't care. I want some peace and quite to myself." said Bert picking up his toys. "I'm going to go read a book about oatmeal."

So Little Bird or as Ernie refured to him as Big just because Little Bird was much taller then Ernie and Ernie always called him Big because of that. Little Bird and Ernie went looking for LBs new friend he had met. You'll have to wait until the the contuning story in of "Chapter 7."

BEAR

Reaction score
Cute! I can totally imagine Snuffy doing that whole thing of just wandering off because he forgot to comb his fur or whatever. He is wonderful but sometimes I wonder if he is ADD. And I can say this because I have ADD, so no one be offended by that. I like the intro of Bert and Ernie too.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Chapter 7 (continued)

So last when we left our heros....woops sorry wrong story. But when we did leave last was that LB and Ernie were going off to look for the snuffleupagus. They couldn't walk across the street without a grown up so LB asked Bob to help out.

"Uh Bob could you help me and Ernie cross the street? " asked the curious bird.

"Uh not right now LB. I have to go and start teaching my music class. Get back with me on that LB." said Bob rushing off.

"Now we'll never find Mr. Snuffleupagus." said LB getting upset.

"Don't cry now Big Bird. We'll find him. I proumise." said Ernie patting LB on his back.

"Thanks Ernie. Your one good friend." said LB sniffing his tears away.

Thats when Oscar poked his head out of his little box. "Whats all that noise I hear?"

"Oh thats Big Bird." said Ernie.

"Who?" asked Oscar.

"Big Bird." said Ernie pointing to LB.

"Thats Little Bird. His name is Little Bird!" said Oscar arguing with Ernie.

"He looks big and thats why I call him that! Humph!" said Ernie turning around from Oscar's box.

"Whats that Ernie?" asked Gordon.

"Uh well Oscar was asking me why I keep calling Big Bird, Big Bird and I said that I call him that because he's big."

"You know, he is getting pretty tall." said Susan.

"I don't know...he is getting tall but he's still pretty little. He's bigger then Ernie and I am bigger then Big Bird I mean Little Bird." said Gordon.

"I think if Ernie wants to call him Big Bird let him. To Ernie like you said is bigger then him." said Susan. " I kind of like that name. Big Bird?"

"It does have a ring to it." said LB.

"Fine I guess now your no longer Little Bird. Your Now Big Bird." said Gordon.

"Thats neat. I have a new name. Big Bird." said Big Bird.

"Now I can call you Big Bird. Are we going to continue our look out on Mr. Mr. Snuffleupagus?" asked Ernie.

"Are yall still looking for Big Bird's imageray friend?" asked olivia.

"Yes we are. Why do you ask?" said Ernie.

"Uh because he's not real. He's just imageray." says Olivia.

"Thats what Bert said too but Big Bird says that he's seen him." said Ernie.

Has Big Bird told a lie or is he just imagaing that he has a big brown hairy friend that looks like an elephant. Find out in the conclued "Chapter 7."

Sorry guys If I keep getting shorter everytime but with it being that I'm sleepy and that I can't think of anything else right now doesn't mean that the rest will be that way. Just keep your cothes on and hope to still be enterainted.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's OK Kyle. You're doing quite well with this story. Just post the rest when ready.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I agree with Ed. You're doing just fine Kyle! I really like it!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok just to recap whats been happening in the last chapter (even tho I'm contuining it from this one) but so far Big Bird which is the birds name now since they thought it has a nice ring and he was getting bigger. Bigger Bird and Taller Bird just didn't seem to fit this unqince bird so Big was his new name. Big Bird had just meet his new freind Mr. Snuffleupagus. He was a cross between a hairy elephant. We'll Big Bird had told his human freinds about his new freind. They didn't believe him. His imagaintion is what they thought it was. So he told Ernie and Bert (who were proubley only 4 or 5 years of age) that he had meet this hairy elephant too. But Bert didn't believe him. Ernie did. So they went looking for him. Lets see what Ernie and Big Bird find on the way.

Chapter 7 (continued)

As we had last lefted our story Ernie and Big Bird were looking for Mr. Snuffeupagus. They were still having no luck until they saw something over in the park. It was big, hairy, brown, black and purple. Could it be? Lets find out.

"Look Big Bird. Is that him?" said Ernie pointing over to the park.

"I think that might be him. Come on Ernie" said the excited bird.

As they got there it was nothing but a little hairy brown squirrels . They were all standing on each other trying to get some pecans and acorns form the tree.

"Do ya'll need any help? "asked Ernie putting down his rubber duckie.

"Sure if you don't mind." said squirrel # 1.

"No problem." said Ernie climbing the tree.

"You be careful Ernie. Don't want you to fall." said Big Bird read to catch him if he did.

"I won't. Don't worry." said Ernie climbing higher. "There we go. Here comes some pecans and acorns."

"Catch them sisters." said squirrel #1.

"Ok." said both of them.

Bunches of pecans and acorns came falling down and each of the squirrels catched as many as they could with out dropping them.

"Good catching sisters." said squirrel #1.

"Thank you sister. Your good too." said both of them.

"Thank ya'll for helping us out. Glad to have meet you two." said squirrel #1.

"Your welcome but Ernie did all the work. I just stood here." said the upset bird.

"No Big Bird. You were there to catch me if anything went wrong." said Ernie jumping down from the tree. "By the way, what are your names?"

"Why were the Squirrelle sisters. We lovd to sing and dance. May I ask who you two are?" asked Angela squirrel.

"I'm Ernie and this is Big Bird."

"Hello." said Big Bird.

"What were you two doing before we interuped?" asked Angela.

"We're trying to find my new friend. He's big, hairy and brown." said Big Brid.

"And a little of purple and black hairs too." added Ernie.

"Is he lost?" asked one of the sisters.

"Not that we know of but could you help us?" asked Ernie.

"I'm afried not. Our mother doesn't want us adventuring off just yet but we could do a song for ya'll." said Angela.

"Uh we really need to keep looking for my friend." said Big Bird.

"Come on Big. We could just hear this one song. It won't hurt to just take a little break." said Ernie pleading.

"Oh.....ok." said Big Bird.

(music starts and they start singing)

Angela: Got a brand new dance that I'm nuts about
Squirrelles: (A new dance that she's nuts about)
Angela: Well, first you suck your cheeks in
Then ya puff 'em out
Squirrelles: (Suck in your cheeks; then ya puff 'em out)

Angela: Raise one hand, then the other
Like you're climbin' a tree
Yeah, pretend that you're a squirrel
It's the thing to be!
Come on and take a chance
And do a Silly Squirrel Dance with me!
Squirrelles: (Squirrel Dance with me!)

Angela: Now give your tail a shake
And then you shout "Yahoo!"
Squirrelles: (Shake it, baby, and shout "Yahoo!")
Angela: Hey, if you don't have a tail
Then your leg will do
Squirrelles: (Don't need a tail, your leg will do!)

Angela: Now hop on one foot
Then collapse on the floor
Come on, everybody, whatcha waitin' for?
It's time to take a chance

Angela: While you're lyin' on your back
Start to rub your tummy
This dance'll make you happy
When you're feelin' crummy
Stick your thumbs in your ears
And wiggle your fingers and shout:
Angela and Squirrelles: "The Squirrelles are our favorite singers!"

Big Bird and Ernie: "The Squirrelles are our favorite singers!"

Angela and the Squirrelles: Thank you!

Angela: Now our dance is nearly done
There's not much left to do
Squirrelles: (There's really not much left to do)
Angela: Except to get back on your feet
And take a bow or two!
Squirrelles: (Back on your feet and take a bow or two!)

Angela: We had such a good time
We don't wanna stop!
So, once again, let's rub and puff
And climb and hop!
Come on and take a chance
Squirrelles: (Take a chance and do a Silly Squirrel Dance!)

Angela: Come on and take a chance

Angela: Take a chance
Squirrelles: (And do a Silly Squirrel Dance!)

(music stops)

"Ya'll were great." said Ernie clapping really hard.

"That was good. I liked it more then the # 4." said Big Bird.

"Thanks ya'll for staying and helping us young squirrels out. Glad ya'll liked it." said Angela.

"Come back anytime." said the two squirrels.

"They were great. Don't you think Big?" asked Erine.

"Yea I guess." said the upset bird.

"Don't tell me you didn't like them? Did you?" asked Ernie again.

"It's not that. I miss my new best freind and we can't find him." said Bird starting to cry.

"Don't cry Big Bird. We'll find him. I promise. If my isn't Erniestine." said Ernie waving his rubber ducky in the air.

"Thank you Ernie. I'm glad to be your friend. Wait?" said Bird starting to get confused. "How can I be yours and Mr. Snuffleupagus friends?"

"What are you talking about? We can be friends and so can Mr. Snuflupig. Even I can be friends with him." said Ernie.

"So I can still be your friend and Mr. Snuffleupagus ?" said Big Bird "Thats Snuffleupagus. Not Snuffleupagus."

"Yep and sorry I'm only 4 years old." said Ernie. Lets call it a day and go back. I'm hungry."

"Me too." siad Big Bird.

So another day was up and gone. Big Brid and Ernie had a full day of adventruing but didn't close to finding Big Bird's new friend. They did meet some other freinds which they don't know just yet will become famous singers later on. That concluds this chapter for the time being. Can't wait for more to come? Then wait and see what else happens on the street with new hope and dreams to come. Stay tuned.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
This was a cute chapter Kyle! I liked the squirrel sisters! I especially liked the song, did you write that yourself? It was very good! Anyway, are we going to see any appearances of fuzzy, blue monsters soon? I'd sure love to know how they came to Sesame Street. Or a certain green frog. But, it's your story and it's going very well, so bring in whoever you want!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Again, good stuff Kyle.

But... The names of the Squirrelles are: Rhonda, the lead singer who've you gotten named Angela; Crystal, and Darlene.
Hope this helps.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Good chapter. I like how Big Bird got confused about having more than one friend. That was cute.