Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I haven't seen the episode yet, but:
1. Mr. Robinson, Gordon's father, is played by (and how's this for irony) Carl Gordon!
3. Grandfather Honker is a silver honker with silver hair, a peachy-colored nose, and wire-rimmed glasses. He also has a furry moustache.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks MuppetDude.
Hopefully, Drtooth will come in and will be able to supply me with descripts of these three characters and the Giant Space Chicken from the Trash Gordon segment after they repeat the episode in his area today, just before airing the new episode.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good rainy day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, for those of you still reading this and who can help me, here's the list of characters I need descripts of.

From Episode 4067.
1 Gordon's Dad.
Confirmation that Carl Gordon is the name of the actor who plays this role.
2 Shiela the Kangaroo, from Global Grover.
3 Grandfather Honker, from Elmo's World: Families.
4 The Giant Space Chicken, from the Adventures of Trash Gordon.

From Episode 4068.
1 Steven.
Name of the actor who plays this human child role.
2 The Boingers.
3 3 Confirmation that the Humpty Dumpty character who appeared in this episode is the same one voiced by Jerry Nelson from the News Flash about the Nursery Rhyme, where he was interviewed by Reporter Kermit.
4 The King's Men and the King's Horses.
5 The Horse.
6 Elmo's World: The Hand.
Confirmation that it was voiced by Rosco Orman.
7 The VeryHairyans.
Confirmation that this is the correct spelling of those characters names.
Please post here ASAP and have a good day.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
In response to the one about Humpty Dumpty, I looked at a little of this episode today and I was wondering about the same thing. I believe that Kermit News Flash is at the Toughpigs website, maybe you want to check the pic of that Humpty Dumpty to see if it's the same one. Just a suggestion.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have a scant few seconds, and I'll only be able to do about half of them (sorry... very busy)

Sheila the Kangaroo... Well... a muppet Kangaroo, a large brown and white (on the underbelly and tip of the snout) wikth large cartoony Muppet eyes. She hopped around alot. looked a lot like a real Kangaroo, only a little cartoonified, as due to the Muppet eyes)

The hand: I call this a naked puppet. it was Roscoe Orman.... he basically did puppetry with nothing but his bare hand. It was (like the foot) blue screened to look bigger....

Grandfather Honker: A dark bluish purple-ish honker with a grey large mustach and grey hair in a unkempt poof. he has a red nose... I think he also wore a tie, but I have to double check.

Space Chicken: Normal brown SS Muppet chicken, blue screened to look much bigger.

Humpty Dumpty was indeed the same as the one in the Kermit reporter skit. Only newer, and with a slightly different hair style (more blobby).

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Humpty Dumpty was indeed the same as the one in the Kermit reporter skit. Only newer, and with a slightly different hair style (more blobby).
That is interesting that they'd remember that character. I also didn't think Jerry Nelson voiced characters appeared in the 'On the Street' segments too often anymore. It was good to see that. Now if only they'd bring back more remembered characters like Sherlock Hemlock, Forgetful Jones, Guy Smiley, etc.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
New characters for descripts from Episode 4070.
1 Miss Vicki, from the Magic Ukulele Repair Shop.
2 The Cute Little Animals, from Global Grover's second visit to Australia.
3 The History of Getting Dressed Book, from Elmo's World.
Also, please take a look at the list of characters above from Episodes 4067 and 4068, and please provide descripts for the characters still missing.
Thanks and have a good day.

Uh, MuppetDude, Drtooth, anyone still out there who can help me finish these for addition to the listings?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Miss Vicky is the only one I can help you with today, since WGBH 2 decided to rerun Wed's pisode for no apparent reason.

Miss vicky. The standard dark lavandar/purple AM with a round head and live hands. She had a small circular red nose and 2 sleepy eyes with purple eye lids. She had a brown (I think this name is correct) Page Boy hair cut. She wore a cap (like police officers, I recall, not a baseball cap) and a suit, which was purple/pinkish with small white dots all in rows... almost looked like stars. She also wore a pink see throughish fabric (can't tell the name) scarf (or handkerchief). Both the cap and scarf had the same insignia, a silver star burst with a black note just right of center inside the star shape.

Oh yeah.... she was visable in the screen via the old cartoon gag of splitting the screen when people talk on the phone. She was on the right.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks pal, just gotta keep going through the rest of these to get them added.

ssetta

Reaction score
Do you think they named her after Music Production Assistant, Vicki Levy??