Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Then I guess it's up to MuppetDude or some other helpful soul.
Hope to hear from someone who can help with all the remaining undescribed Season 35 characters, and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Was only able to see the first half of Episode 4074, but here are the characters I'm asking help for.
1 Vinnie, the Letter of the Month Club's Delivery Man.
a. Is this the character's correct name?
b. What's the name of the human actor who portrayed this role?
c. Please describe what he looks like and his wardrobe as well.
2 Henrietta Honker.
Is this the name of Baby Honker all grown up?
Or is this a different character than Baby Honker, thus meriting two separate entries in my listings?
Please describe what she and the Honker Family looked like, and if this is the same Honker Family that appeared in Elmo's World: Families.
Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to see it, since I have an early class.

I'm guessing here.... I've heard the number of the day delivery guy is Seth Greene (SP) famous for his role as Scott Evil in Austin Powers and Chris on family Guy....

But that's just something I heard from a TV guide report.... You'll have to wait for tomorrow for a more accurate description, unless someone else kindly provides you with one....

These early classes the day after night classes are killing me, man....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You and me both. Had a night class last night from 8-10 PM, and then a special reposition class today at 10 AM which is why I was only able to see the first half of 4074. Thank goodness that'll be over as of today.
Oh, and I can wait till tomorrow for descripts from 4074 and 4075, provided there are any new characters there to be gotten.
And I think it was the Letter of the Month Club, though there may be a Number of the Day Club bit in that same episode but I wouldn't know till they repeat the episode in May.
Thanks and have a good day.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Pfft... I went to bed after 11 and had to get up at 6 and leave at 6:45...

needless to say, I wound up having to eat a...shudder... McGriddle for breakfast....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You think you have it bad? Try getting back home at half-past 10 PM, eating dinner till 11:30 PM, and then sleeping sitting up instead of lying down for three hours after eating cause you've got a condition known as acalaycia like I do. And then get up the next morn at 6:30 AM to check the net for at least half hour, eat a bowl of cereal, and get ready for an 8:00 AM departure cause your brothers who provide you your means of transportation threaten to leave at that early a time.
Needless to say, my brother didn't get ready to leave till 9:30 AM and I was able to watch the first half of Episode 4074. But I have sympathy for what you're going through, and if I knew how to do it I'd attach the Rowlf icon here.
Hope this helps and havean OK day.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah... well, anyway we can both agree that missing SS is the worst part of it...

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
I guess it's up to MuppetDude or some other helpful soul.
Da-da-da-DAAAAH!!! :smile: (I couldn't resist)

Here's the descriptions for these characters:

Elmo's World: The Kingfish

A long, dark grey fish, with a rounded muzzle. He had a white jaw and belly, and on each of his sides is a streak of yellow color. He had rould hemispherical eyes with no eyelids, and a red and gold crown (not the kind with a hole in the middle--sort of like a baseball cap minus the viser), with a ring of black and white fuzz around the bottom of it.

The Smelly Laundry

Basically a pile of smelly laundry with only three "clothing Muppets" in it. Only one of them were new as far as the sketch goes: a red and black vertically striped sock with angry eyes with eyebrows. The toe of the sock (its nose) is grey.

Another article of clothing in the pile is Zoe's Jacket (who made her debut in an episode of Elmo's World): a pink jacket with fur trim around the hood, sleeves, and pockets. Her mouth is the hood and sort of works like a Martian's mouth. She also has round eyes similar to Prairie Dawn's, but with fur trim around them.

The third piece of clothing is a pair of blue checkered pants that appeared in the "Monster Clubhouse" episode when they dance the "Monster Pants Dance". His mouth is a smile built onto a gold belt-buckle. His blue-lidded eyes are right above the mouth.

As for the others (Episode 4074)...I haven't seen it yet. (I will see it this afternoon, though). But I can tell you two more things about some other characters:

1. I couldn't find the official collective name for the hairy creatures Trash Gordon ran into, so it may be best to go with your name.
2. The sleeping grouches's official spelling is the S-N-O-R-E-T-I-A-N-S.

I really hope that I at least made your day a little better. Also, try to search for the "Monsterpiece Theater: Gone with the Wind" thread; I've posted the rest of the "Christmas Toy" Muppets for you!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks MuppetDude, you did indeed make my day with these. Will post what I've got and what's still missing.
As for the characters from Trash Gordon... After hearing their names pronounced out loud by my screenreader program...
1 You're right, it should be the "Snoretians."
2 It should be the "Very Hairians."

Wait a second? You mean there are more TCT characters left? Just finished adding the ones you sent this weekend. Man, if I could, I'd be doing my patented laugh as Billy from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy fright now.
Thanks and have a vonderful day!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, here's what I've gotten from Sesame Street Season 35, Episodes 4067 to 4074.
The following characters will be added to the listings, since I've gotten descripts of them.

In alphabetical order, from Episodes 4067-4071.
These won't be added until I get help with the characters still missing from this batch of episodes.
The Adventures of Trash Gordon: The Giant Space Chicken.
The Adventures of Trash Gordon: The Snoretians.
The Adventures of Trash Gordon: The Very Hairians.
The Boingers.
Elmo's World: The Hand.
Grandfather Honker.
The Horse.
Miss Vicki.
Sheila the Kangaroo.
Steven. (Name of human actor still needed.)
Super Chicken.
Super Construction Worker. (Name of human actor still needed.)
Super Guitar Girl.
Super Needs a Haircut. (Name of human actor still needed.)
Super Ponytail. (Name of human actress still neded.)
Super Propeller Hat. (Name of human actor still needed.)
Super Tutu.

In alphabetical order, from Episodes 4072-4074.
These won't be added until I get help for the characters still missing and gather those from 4075 and 4076.
The Adventures of Trash Gordon: The Smelly Laundry.
Dr. Feel.
Elmo's World: The Kingfish.

Here are the names of the characters I still need descripts of in order to make the additions to the listings.
In alphabetical order, from Episodes 4067-4071.
Elmo's World: The Firefighters.
Elmo's World: The History of Getting Dressed Book.
Firefighter Richard. (Name of human actor still needed.)
Global Grover: Australia: The Cute Little Animals. (Basically, what animals are they?)
Gordon's Dad. (Wardrobe Descript still needed.)
Mr. Noodle's Sister, Ms. Noodle. (Name of human actress still neded.)

In alphabetical order, from Episodes 4072-4074.
Henrietta Honker.
Vinnie, the Letter of the Month Club's Delivery Man. (Name of human actor still needed.)

And a few questions as well.
1 The King's Horses.
Since these were Buster and Fred with British accent voices, should they be added to the listings?
Or should I just skip them since Buster and Fred are already part of the listings?
2 The King's Men.
Since there are two sets of characters with this name, my question is...
Should I add separate entries for both groups, distinguishing one as being from Episode 4070 and the other as being from the Humpty Dumpty Nursery Rhyme News Flash?
3 The Adventures of Trash Gordon: The Snoretians.
Should the Muppet-like pillow be added to the listings as a character as well?
Please post your help in this thread ASAP to the best of your knowledge.
Thanks, hope to hear from you guys soon, and have a great night.