Sesame Street Season 38 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Well, there was a little buzz about her in the press relase.

You know heralde, Every time I see an episod with Abby, I always see a little girl with a fairy outfit on and I'm like "Is it Hollowween already?" Now, usually, when litle kids choose their out fir by themselves and they chose a fairy outfit of something, their parents explain to them that they can't go to schol or daycare or the park or somthing dressed like that and somtime the kid throws a hissy fit and it becomes a battle of what to put on in the moring, and somtimes the kid win's, hehe! But now that they see Abby wearing an outfit like that, it's a litlle bit fashionable and okay to wear them in puplic more ofter. I'm thinking maybe Abby has sort of had that affet on children a little bit.

But I thinking by Holloween time next year, were going to see a lot less Elmo outfits. It will be a lot more evened out and more bosy then girls will be dressed like Elmo this year.
I'm sure it had nothing to do with her not being on SS as much. Plus I doubt they're gonna ban every character for such minor reasons and the only kids will get their way is if the parents are weak enough to give in.

D

Dil

(do you, members, want to have a SPECIAL 38th Episode, or have em all REGULAR NOT SO SPECIAL NORMAL JUST RIGHT?)

D

Dil

A special episode, like a Hawaiian Trip, would do the trick.
i think a special episode wouldn't happen because it would be too expensive.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Mhmm it would be expensive I doubt theyll be doing anything out of the ordinary this year

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
I'm sure it had nothing to do with her not being on SS as much. Plus I doubt they're gonna ban every character for such minor reasons and the only kids will get their way is if the parents are weak enough to give in.
Im saying it could, I'm not saying that it dose. I didn't say anything about anybody was being baned. Sometimes mayby parents do give in which may result in a little kid gitting their way...I don't know and what's your point? I was just tyring to be funny. What are you talking about?:confused:

Anyway, back to the subject!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I want to see Herry and FilFil get together and do some stuff together as well as the others too. Grover, Cookie Monster and Herry need some new segments together too. I know I'm a big fan of Sesame Street it's just the last season was so cool and it was neat to see some of the new stuf and songs. I hope to see something new and all. Glad to see Abby will be back for all the episodes. I would love to see a sing along episode that fetures all the characters and even some of the not so older ones. But I'll still enjoy no matter what happens. Can't wait!:stick_out_tongue: :frown:
Yeah, it would be nice to see Grover and CM together. Especially, since now they have different performers (Eric and David). They could put them together more often, but I really haven't seen it happen much. I'm not too fond of Abby being in the spotlight too much though, because that's sort of how all this Elmo-mania got started. I mean, it's good that she's still around. I'm just hoping they don't overdo it. Rather than overemphasizing newer charactes, they should bring back some old classic characters. I know I say that a lot, but I think it would be a good idea. After all, they brought back Gladys the Cow, played by Jennifer Bernhardt. Guy Smiley had a cameo in a Number of the Day segment and in the 'Ready to Learn' ad, so why not bring him back on a regular basis? Heck, they could even bring back Don Music if he can find another way of expressing his frusteration rather than banging his head. Just a few thoughts I had.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Yeah, it would be nice to see Grover and CM together. Especially, since now they have different performers (Eric and David). They could put them together more often, but I really haven't seen it happen much. I'm not too fond of Abby being in the spotlight too much though, because that's sort of how all this Elmo-mania got started. I mean, it's good that she's still around. I'm just hoping they don't overdo it. Rather than overemphasizing newer charactes, they should bring back some old classic characters. I know I say that a lot, but I think it would be a good idea. After all, they brought back Gladys the Cow, played by Jennifer Bernhardt. Guy Smiley had a cameo in a Number of the Day segment and in the 'Ready to Learn' ad, so why not bring him back on a regular basis? Heck, they could even bring back Don Music if he can find another way of expressing his frusteration rather than banging his head. Just a few thoughts I had.
I hear that dude.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... There have been special episodes these last few seasons.
Season 34 had the multiple three-part birth of Curly Bear season finale episode.
Season 35 had the multiple two-part Snuffy's Invisible! episode, triggered by the magical ukulele.
Season 36 had the multiple two-part Adventures of Little Big Bird season finale episode, caused by The Amazing Mumford's magic trick with the letter M.
Season 37 had the multiple three-part Marco Jefferson's Adoption episode.
These may not be cast trip week-long special episodes, but they are special episodes nonetheless, and I very much think there'll be a multiple-part special episode in Season 38 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.