1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Oscarfan, Aug 5, 2008.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

It's Asking Questions Day with Big Bird!
  2. antsamthompson9

It's Go Green Day with Elmo! I know all of you, besites Oscarfan and The Shoe Fairy, hate Elmo, but I like him.
  3. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Woah! Green Elmo lol!
  4. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Now it is Growing and Changing Day with Telly.

When I click on the "recently added" thing on th evideo pages nothing shows up,so I've been doing som e searching, and I've found some clips that have been added. For example, I found "The Audience Goes to Lunch" with Guy Smiley, and "Kermit Explains Big and Small" (about time that one got added; "Kermit Explains Tall and Short" has been there for months).

Sigh, and still no Leslie Mostly or Bruno clips, and still no Baker #1.
  5. minor muppetz

Has "Prairie Dawn Invites 3" still on the site? I looked for it yesterday. I did searches for Prairie Dawn, Grover, Cookei Monster, and Herry, to no avail. It is one of my favorite sketches that I "discovered" ont he site (by discovered I mean found at sesamestreet.org without any prior knowledge of it's existience). I really hope that it gets included on the upcoming 40th anniversary release (I was hoping so even before it was apparantly taken down).
  6. antsamthompson9

It's Land Water Sky Day with Elmo!
  7. minor muppetz

It appears that a few complete Elmo's World segments are on the site (I haven't watched any all the way through on the site, but looking at the runtime I assume they are complete), but now it appears that several short clips from Elmo's World: Sky (and possibly other segments) have been uploaded, as opposed to an entire sketch.
  8. minor muppetz

Today is Mommy Time.

A number of greart clips have been added. Among the highlights:
    • The new segment with Michelle Obama, produced for next season
    • Bert and Ernie blow a fuse
    • Big Bird rhymes Hooper
    • Mysterious Theater: Toast (first MT sketch on the website)
  9. minor muppetz

I don't think we've discussed the video queues on the site. Those are advertised things that are a bit like the playlists, but more like clicking on an individual video clip. There is a new one called Gina's Favorite Videos. I wonder if those are actually Allison Bartlett O'Reilley's favorites. But I guess it is in character for Gina, as a Little Jerry clip is in there. I hope more cast member favorites get included in the near future.

I wonder if there'll ever be a chance of there being playlists representative of certain performers, writers, directors, filmmakers, and animators.
  10. antsamthompson9

Thank you for telling us. I liked Shelly's cameo. Anyone know who preformed him in that clip?
  11. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Active Member

Is it just me or did the website changed, again.

I mean I was just on there, and it asked me to log-in ? :wisdom:

Does anyone know what's going on ?
  12. minor muppetz

it is number five day, hosted by the count.
  13. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Wasn't there already a #5 Day, but with Grover?
  14. antsamthompson9

Yes, there was. I guess they just wanted to change it.
  15. minor muppetz

Today is Sing a Song Day with Ernie and Bert. Is this the first day to be hosted by Ernie?

And some super cool rarities are included. Among them is "The Anything-in-the-Whole-Wide-World Prize Game" with Guy Smiley and Oscar the Grouch. I've been wanting to see that one ever since I read a script in Sesame Street Unpaved. But another exciting treat is a Roosevelt Franklin sketch, "Bad Luck to be a Duck". I don't think I've even heard of that sketch.

Also added was Elmo's Song. Man, I thought that was already on the site. I also saw Just the Way You Are listed under the recently added videos, but I know that's been on there for awhile. Maybe it's an alternate cut or something. Of course there are a few clips that seem to have multiple clips online that I can't tell any differences to.

And Don't Throw That Trash is included as well.
  16. antsamthompson9

No, Ernie hosted Parts of Your Body Day a while back.
  17. minor muppetz

Today is Park Day, hosted by Bert and featuring an appearance by Abby Cadabby.

For soem reason, when I look at the "recently added" list of clips, some clips that were added last week show up, yet some more newly-added clips are shown underneath them. Weird.
  18. antsamthompson9

Doesen't it stink that they can get Bert to interact with Abby and not Ernie?
  19. minor muppetz

Uh, Ernie and Bert did interract last week.
  20. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I believe he means that he would've liked seeing Abby interact with Ernie.