Show That Have Overstayed Their Welcome

SSLFan

Reaction score
Yeah, Tom ROCKS! Much better than Bob Saget.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, Tom ROCKS! Much better than Bob Saget.
You could have Bullwinkle J Moose host the dang thing, and it's still cats falling off TV's, man getting hit by footballs, and Pants falling off fat guys... :embarrassed:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Pokemon- listen.. I know a lot of Japanese shows go on for years, like Dragon Ball... but they at LEAST were drawn to have long serilaized storylines... but all they do in this show is fight with their monsters and let the bad guys screw up and NOT kidnap Pikachu a million times...
Not to mentions that the exact same thing has happened for over six hundred episodes.:stick_out_tongue:

travellingpat

Reaction score
AFV, Arthur (sometimes), and Desperate Housewives Im alright with...some of the shows on VHI (I Love the 70s, 80s, 90s and The World Series of Pop Culture) are pretty good.....but those other shows do need to go....The reality shows arent gonna go off because so many people still watch them...Cartoon network isnt good anymore, all the classic 90s shows are gone

SSLFan

Reaction score
Cartoon Network is garbage these days. All this crappy Anime shows. Yuck!:grouchy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Cartoon Network is garbage these days. All this crappy Anime shows. Yuck!:grouchy:
I take ubridge to that, as One Piece is the freshest thing to hit that country since before Dragon ball got its Z. I also enjoy Naruto... but Prince of Tennis? Only reason why anyone watches that is because the girls find the cartoon guys hot. We need someone to license Death Note over here... it seems ridiculously popular...

That said, the one thing I think is killing cartoons is American made anime wanna bees. I like Teen titans, and I haven't seen Avatar (I've heard nothing but good things though) but Ben 10? that's trash.

And the new Cartoon Cartoons are crap as well. Codename Kids Next Door and Billy and Mandy were the Last good thing to come out of that network. Even then, they really hit a slump when Sheep in the Big City (created by one Mo Willems who wrote and animated for Sesame Street) flopped and the Power Puff Girl movie bombed. They had some decent things like Time Squad... but My Gym partner's a Monkey? What did they do? pull a title out of a hat that sounded intriguing and then crudely try to form a show around it? And Camp Lazlo is a total disappointment. considering it has the same people involved with Rocko's modern Life (including the creator) you'd THINK it would be a winner... but sadly, no. Fosters is Okay, actually. I like it... just not as much as KND...

and wanna hear the most horrible thing? Because their losing their shirts to freaking Disney's idiot tween line up... they are CONSIDERING Live action shows... ON CARTOON NETWORK... what the shell?