Shows/Movies You Wanna See on DVD

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's great, as I've never seen the Christmas special (no thanks to our ABC affiliate cutting to rotten local programming past 10AM on saturdays for years).

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
On a further move off-subject stemming from this, I really don't buy into the whole ratings system anyway. Its antiquated, based on a questionable system of what is "moral" or "acceptable" and what isn't, which is determined by a small group of individuals that are held relatively unaccountable for their decisions. And from what I understand, Hollywood politics play a strong factor in influencing decisions as to how a movie will be rated. But, we gotta have ratings I guess, or Tipper Gore will start appearing on the news, and that is unacceptable.
Ratatoulle is rated G and they say H-E-double hockey sticks a few times.:crazy:

Sleepy Hollow (even though its an older movie) is rated R cause there is a sex scene. I think it deserves a PG rating, honestly :smirk:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Ratatoulle is rated G and they say H-E-double hockey sticks a few times.:crazy:

Sleepy Hollow (even though its an older movie) is rated R cause there is a sex scene. I think it deserves a PG rating, honestly :smirk:
I know you're a big lover of gore, Sarge, but I think the primary reason why Sleepy Hollow was rated R was because of the violence. I mean, some of those beheadings were quite graphic...at least at the time. The new Halloween is much more intense, as are the Hostel-type films, but in '99, Sleepy Hollow was noted by several critics for its gruesome sequences.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I find it funny that they actually were so sure of themselves they didn't make Ratatoullie PG. I think the fact a lot of movies being rated PG is a marketing thing, because people think G rated = Kids movie. I think TMNT could have gotten away with G. After all, in the first film, Raph said the D word like 5 times or something.

But a lot of films I see that are PG rated could easily be rated G. I think it's a joke.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I for one would like to see "the Great Santa Claus Switch" and (This is probably impossible) The Surviving Episodes of "Sam & Friends."

travellingpat

Reaction score
I think we all want to see that.......but its prob not gonna happen

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I know this is radom and all, but I saw Under Dog volumes 1-3 in the clearence bin at a local supermarket. I was really tempted to buy one...but I got School of Rock instead :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Surprised they didn't do that, considering that Bonanza is like on 3 different channels and they rerun it constantly. You'd think someone would make them.

I really wish Troma would release the rest of the Toxic Crusader series. They only have the first 4 episodes. They could have fit all 13 on one disk. The quality would be ghastly, but the TMNT first few sets did,.... but again, the quality of the video was ghastly.