Shows/Movies You Wanna See on DVD

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Probably because the Dvd disc would ruin it considering it was in Vintage black and white if you know what I mean.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Tales From the Darkside (the TV Show)
Silverhawks
Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (And Don't Come Back!)
Brimstone
The Care Bears' Adventure in Wonderland (it's been released in Australia)
Decent transfers of early Hitchcock would be nice as well (most have been released in Europe)

the rest of Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends and Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
just thought I'd update anyone who wants to know that Silverhawks is coming to DVD in October... and, more importantly, also coming to DVD in October is a new Hitchcock :scary: boxset, with 8! films:

The Lodger (1927)
Sabotage (1936)
Young and Innocent (1937)
Rebecca (1940)
Lifeboat (1944)
Spellbound (1945)
Notorious (1946)
The Paradine Case (1947)

The films in bold are getting their first decent North American DVD releases, and even Notorious is getting a brand new transfer.. I have the old Criterion edition, but there are spots where the film could use some cleaning up.. but I'm mostly looking forward to The Lodger, as I've only see that once, years ago on AMC

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'd like to see some Eureeka's Castle on DVD. That or more older Nick shows.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I would love to see this series come out also. You might be able to find some older VHS tapes if your lucky thouhg. Vicacom... They really are the V of Doom. :scary:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I would love to see this series come out also. You might be able to find some older VHS tapes if your lucky thouhg. Vicacom... They really are the V of Doom. :scary:
I did actually. While rummaging through my tapes to find some SS episodes, I found tape that had an episode of "Noah Know's Best" on it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! Awesome find! Wish I had recorded episodes way back when.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (And Don't Come Back!)
The Care Bears' Adventure in Wonderland
Rainbow Brite (though I hear it's out in Australia)
Beetlejuice (the cartoon series)
Hey Arnold
Doug and Disney's Doug

Drtooth

Reaction score
Beetlejuice (the cartoon series)
Only 3 episodes will be released on a special edition DVD release of Beetlejuice. But it's something.

The Real Ghostbusters IS coming, but only as a complete series set... and it costs about 200 bucks.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh no! Really? After watching the epsisodes included on the ghostbusters dvd (well, the one in the box set with both movies at least) I was hoping that they would release it on dvd. But I cant afford a 200 dollar dvd set :boo:

Tiny Toons and Freakazoid are on dvd now in case someone didnt know. I saw a commercial for them