Sketches wanted--looking for traders

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
mikealan said:
P.S.: I want to watch copies of the episodes you have so badly! Why are you not responding to me like Geoffrey?!?! I'M DYING TO SEE THESE EPISODES!!!
:rolleyes: Do I need to repeat myself? See post #41.

SomeGuy75

Reaction score
Hi I'm interested in episode #2475 is there a way I can get in touch with you?

SomeGuy75

Reaction score
hey I'm very interested in the T" sketch with man on typewriter, and getting a T on his "toe" This is the Epsiode 2475, T-V-4. Could I please get a copy of this or download it from Kazaa? I'll even pay for this sketch. One of my favs. Let me know, I'd be willing to work something out. My email is ithjames@lycos.com

SomeGuy75

Reaction score
hey I'm very interested in the T" sketch with man on typewriter, and getting a T on his "toe" This is the Epsiode 2475, T-V-4. Could I please get a copy of this or download it from Kazaa? I'll even pay for this sketch. One of my favs. Let me know, I'd be willing to work something out. My email is ithjames@lycos.com

rjschex said:
All right guys, here's the contents of my first tape:

Six consecutive episodes from late in the 87-88 season.

#2475 (T-V-4)
includes: "Eating Game" (Guy Smiley) / Billy Dee Williams counting with Honker / Pinball #4 / early "Terrific" letter T film (with toes--is this what everyone's looking for?) / Don Music doing ABC song / "T" sketch with man on typewriter, and getting a T on his "toe"

#2476 (L-X-6)
film: building log cabin / Animal Kids song / Cookie Monster at Library / "zet" film / Dr. J helps little girl slam dunk / Jazzy Spies #6 / song "Take a Breath" / B&E "5 cookies"

#2477 (A-P-9)
song "Born to Add" / Harvey Kneeslapper "A" / Meryl Sheep / Gym kids (featuring the trampoline bit from the original "3-2-1 Contact" opening montage) / "Martian Beauty" (#9) / Cookie Monster doing "Healthy Food" / Baker #9 / B&E "Shopping List"

#2478 (G-S-5)
Limerick "S-Snail" / Circus Trainer #5 (clowns) / girl inflating "S" balloon / "Sammy Snake" by Carol Channing / G-Giggle / "me" sketch using Electric Company's "2001" motif / Max Headroom reciting alphabet / Herbert Birdsfoot with "et" family / "Heartstrongs" soap opera parody (with David)

#2479 (Y-Z-8)
early "Z" animation (zip...zoom...zoo) / Snow White & 6 Dwarfs (muppet) / Yellow Yahoo / Charlie Chaplin-like sketch about "cold" / Typewriter Guy: Yo-yo / Spaceship Surprise-"CH" (recycling part of the original 3-2-1 Contact set) / RARE?: Pinball #8 / "Z" in space / "ZZ Blues" song by "ZZTop"-like muppets

#2480 (D-G-6)
Paul Simon doing ABC song with backup vocalists (the ones who do the Life Savers ads) / Monsterpiece Theatre: "Gone with the Wind" / early film "Delightful" letter D / Limerick: "G-Goose" / old-style B&E--"day at the zoo" / Pinball #6 / fisherman removing plants / "Everybody Eats"--UNEDITED? (Includes eating with hands and black kid with watermelon) / Grover & Herry looking for triangle

Every evening, I'll go over one of my tapes and post its contents. Anyone interested in any or all these shows? (NOTE: contents list not complete, just a few selected notable sketches.)

Mister Fred

Reaction score
Does anyone have an episode with the "pockets" song on it. (1970's) ?

Dantecat

Reaction score
rjschex said:

#2475 (T-V-4)
includes: "Eating Game" (Guy Smiley) / Billy Dee Williams counting with Honker / Pinball #4 / early "Terrific" letter T film (with toes--is this what everyone's looking for?) / Don Music doing ABC song / "T" sketch with man on typewriter, and getting a T on his "toe"

#2476 (L-X-6)
film: building log cabin / Animal Kids song / Cookie Monster at Library / "zet" film / Dr. J helps little girl slam dunk / Jazzy Spies #6 / song "Take a Breath" / B&E "5 cookies"

#2477 (A-P-9)
song "Born to Add" / Harvey Kneeslapper "A" / Meryl Sheep / Gym kids (featuring the trampoline bit from the original "3-2-1 Contact" opening montage) / "Martian Beauty" (#9) / Cookie Monster doing "Healthy Food" / Baker #9 / B&E "Shopping List"

#2478 (G-S-5)
Limerick "S-Snail" / Circus Trainer #5 (clowns) / girl inflating "S" balloon / "Sammy Snake" by Carol Channing / G-Giggle / "me" sketch using Electric Company's "2001" motif / Max Headroom reciting alphabet / Herbert Birdsfoot with "et" family / "Heartstrongs" soap opera parody (with David)

#2479 (Y-Z-8)
early "Z" animation (zip...zoom...zoo) / Snow White & 6 Dwarfs (muppet) / Yellow Yahoo / Charlie Chaplin-like sketch about "cold" / Typewriter Guy: Yo-yo / Spaceship Surprise-"CH" (recycling part of the original 3-2-1 Contact set) / RARE?: Pinball #8 / "Z" in space / "ZZ Blues" song by "ZZTop"-like muppets

#2480 (D-G-6)
Paul Simon doing ABC song with backup vocalists (the ones who do the Life Savers ads) / Monsterpiece Theatre: "Gone with the Wind" / early film "Delightful" letter D / Limerick: "G-Goose" / old-style B&E--"day at the zoo" / Pinball #6 / fisherman removing plants / "Everybody Eats"--UNEDITED? (Includes eating with hands and black kid with watermelon) / Grover & Herry looking for triangle

Every evening, I'll go over one of my tapes and post its contents. Anyone interested in any or all these shows? (NOTE: contents list not complete, just a few selected notable sketches.)
rjschex i have got to have all of these copies of your old sesame street episodes on a bl video tape please sincerely dante!

Dantecat

Reaction score
I would like to have copies of all of your sesame street episodes on a blank tape please! :excited:

agamemnon

Reaction score
episode #2475 (T-V-4)

rjschex said:

#2475 (T-V-4)

#2476 (L-X-6)

#2477 (A-P-9)

#2478 (G-S-5)

#2479 (Y-Z-8)

#2480 (D-G-6)

how can I go about getting episode #2475 from you? do you need me to send you a blank tape, some $$$$ or what? just let me know. Thanks!!!!!!

Agamemnon

Dantecat

Reaction score
You sure do have terrfic collection of Sesame Street Episodes!I Love Classic Sesame Street. :flirt: I hope The Sesme Workshop will release them on DVD in the clearist picture one of these years.