Sketches wanted--looking for traders

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Guys,

I know the lack of response is infuritating, but still we have to be patient. This guy probably has a busy schedule. If it turns out he really doesn't have time to trade (which I myself think is unlikely), then I trust it's in his good judgement to say so in this thread. If there's anything he doesn't want, it's people plaguing him with angry emails and posts like "why don't you write back??" ... no no no, that's not the right attitude.

Take your time, Mr. Schex; we all have lives too, just like you. We respect you for offering to spread your wealth, and look forward to hearing from you again.

Saginaw

Reaction score
Posted by Boober_Gorg - Today at 04:59 PM
If there's anything he doesn't want, it's people plaguing him with angry emails and posts like "why don't you write back??" ... no no no, that's not the right attitude.

Nah, I ain't angry. I can understand that rjschex has a life more than what we can see here at the boards. It's just fallible human nature to be a little impatient and a LOT curious, especially wanting to see something that Noggin unwisely took off the air.

I can wait. :cool:

--Saginaw the Cucumber

rjschex

Reaction score
My trading policy?

Very simple: I only do one person at a time. I'm already hooked up with someone right now. I'll post on this thread what I get.

gbrobeck

Reaction score
Saginaw said:
Thank you, rjschex. :smile:

It's great to know that at least someone has such a great collection, but I'll probably never get to see any of it (certainly not as much as I'd like to anyway). All I have to offer is Unpaved episodes (as far as SS goes anyway) and probably I'm so far down the list that by the time I'm gotten to, there won't be anything left for me to offer.

Greg

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, you can always pay for copies of these shows, or you can send him blank tapes in return.

gbrobeck

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Well, you can always pay for copies of these shows, or you can send him blank tapes in return.

If thats agreeable, and I've never heard him say it is.

Greg

rjschex

Reaction score
More of my episodes:

unknown# (D-I-10)
Pinball #10 / I-ink / typewriter guy-Daisy / "Geronimo!" (propellor) / man with broom who leaves black spots wherever he walks / Harvey Kneeslapper "I"

#2622 (H-M-6)
Mouse-mud-mother / animated alphabet with jazz trumpet music / Typewriter Guy-Hand / Pinball #6 / NewsFlash: Miss Muffet

#2626 (G-K-8)
Bob sees two doors with "EN" and "TER" / Pee Wee Herman ABC / film: ivory carver / k-kiss / classic song about animal offspring (sheep have lambs, etc.) / "Gorilla Wants a Job"

#2627 (O-R-12)
story of Twelvia / Baa Baa Walters Special / B&E: Cookies in Bed / paper recycling film / Beat the Time with Elmo / neon "R" being lifted to roof of building / Henson-produced film: 12 pebbles (ending chopped off) / ABC Pianist in lunchbox

#2628 (C-E-2)
2-train / C-cap / E-erase / making a wooden horse sculpture / "Hill Street Twos" / C-cowboy / sign-language alphabet

(missing opening) (A-M-4)
song "Ridin' In My Automobile" / Grover & the Rowboat (3 parts) / "Me any My M" / Kermit and the "Cookie Monster" girl discuss body parts / "Say the Word" / M-Moo!-Milk / man builds robot; tells it "Walk!" / typewriter guy-Airplane

#2637 (F-T-15)--Gina babysitting Elmo
#15 rap / "T" with David Connell & Jim Thurman white "weeble" men / Lefty sells Ernie picture with hidden elephants / cartoon for word "stop" with bouncing "o" / NewsFlash: Jack Be Nimble / "RUBBER DUCKIE" / cat hiding under sofa

#2638 (P-W-14)
limerick-Witch / bellhop #14 / P-pillow / "Somebody Come and Play" (tigers) / animated "P" on island in sunset / zooming-in ABC film from 1969-70 / Gloria illustrates letter "W"

#2639 (B-O-18)--inside the Snuffle-upagus cave
Alphabet Chat-O / bellhop #18 / Beat the Time (Cookie Monster) / "B is for Bubble" / Brightly Beaked Birds on statue / rattlesnake film / boy with paddleball counts to 20 / 2001 Monolith: "me" / covered wagon comes to a chasm

#2640 (D-J-5)
"To Tell a Face" / limerick(?)-Jaguar / J under man's hat / "People in Your Neighborhood" (George Washington) / "Miami Mice" / the "d" building / number "5" stenciled onto asphalt / "Do the Pigeon" / Typewriter Guy-Jump

#2752 (D-U-10) (slight tape damage)
"No" song (Maria & Gina) / Bellhop #10 / Typewriter Guy-Daisy / Jazzy Spies #10 (brief silence) / B&E's shopping list / "Daddy Dear" / animation: old-fangled water fountain with foot pedal / hypnotic #10 (rubber-band face)

unknown# (P-X-7)--missing ending
P-pack / "Walk" animation from early 70's / Seven Sopranos on a Piano / Count sleeping over / batik X / "A-B-C-D-E-F-Cookie Monster" / Big Bird thinks "X" is upside-down / Pinball #7 / B&E: baseball in the rain / peacock film / "How I Miss My X"

#2642 (D-Z-15)
animated peacock counts to 20 / skating illustrates forward and backward / animated pitcher illustrates what water is for / "Z Z Blues" / injured magician / silent movie: kids tell actress to use "exit" to get away from fire / bird bursts uppercase-letter balloons to reveal lowercase / Ernie tells Cookie Monster to retrieve cookie from gadget box / pizza-making film / limerick-Dog

#2643 (Q-S-19)
Grover delivers Singing Telegram / S-Sing / "The Sign Said 'Don't Walk'" / "Q" says "Quiet!" / limerick-Snail / alphabet film--kids stand in shape of each letter, then run away / #19 rap / Ernie "telestrates" Bert's face / Q-Quarter (Casey Kasem) / "Nobody told me there were two holes!"

#2644 (T-V-17)
#17 rap / rabbit and word "street" / "(Which Come First) The Chicken or the Egg?" / numbers 1-20 sound off in a military drill (#17 is fast asleep!) / Grover and Biff as cavepeople; Grover invents the wheel / V-Vitamins / limerick-T-Turtle / part-animated, part-live film: hiker climbs a boy's body / V on My Knee

#2645 (K-R-9)
#9 rap / K-kite / making of (22-cent) stamps / Billy Joe Jive--swimming lesson / typewriter guy-Rope / Kermit's swamp alphabet

unknown#, Tuesday (B-U-20)
"U Really Got a Hold on Me" / bellhop #20 / B-Butterfly / Jazz counting 1-20 with birds (kinda like the "Little Birdie" song from "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving") / remote control illustrating "up" and "down"

unknown#, Friday (K-X-9)
Cowboy X / 9 horses over for dinner / BUMBLE ARDEE / "Heart of a Frog" / Ferocious X's / limerick-Kangaroo / Pink Panther-Karate

unknown#, Monday (D-Q-2)
sculpture of Bert, minus nose / hypnotic "Q" film / alphabet fishing / B&E: 10-Q / "There's a Bird on Me"

unknown#, Monday (A-R-17)
Ape, shape / time-lapse film with playground illustrates "empty" and "full" / King Minus / typewriter guy-Airplane / #17 rap / Rube Goldberg device counts to 20 while turning on a TV / limerick-Rhinoceros

#2660 (C-E-3) (first half only)
song "On My Pond" / then First Lady Barbara Bush reads "Peter's Chair" / Grover applies for job as lifeguard / kids follow map to find party / Jazzy Spies #3 (opening edited out; closing incomplete)

unknown#, Tuesday (C-J-3)
sand Cc / B&E: purple hand / C-carrot / "jota minuscula" / J-Jacket (Jenny and Jeff) / little girl thinks an old box is for kicking around / Circus Trainer #3 / alphabet animation: begins with baseball going through window of long white room

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Hi, I am still very intersted in your episodes from season 19 to season 21. You don't have to e-mail me right away. You can e-mail me when you have the chance. I was wondering if you have the following clips, that I'm searching for:

-Oscar drives a Bus through Kermit's House
-Oscar's rotten ABC's with Grover
-Song: Count Up to Nine, By the Count
-Song: Opposites By Bip Boppadotta
-Song: Bones Inside of You
-Song: Hands, By the Count
-Game Show: The Trading game
-Game Show: The anything-in-the-world prize game
-Game Show: Here is your life, Sneaker
-The Count as an elevator operator

mikealan

Reaction score
Rjschex,

I'd love to buy copies of many of your non-Noggin Sesame Street episodes you have. I've got to watch those!