1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sketches wanted--looking for traders

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by rjschex, Sep 28, 2003.

1. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

2. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

:rolleyes: Do I need to repeat myself? See post #41.
  3. SomeGuy75

SomeGuy75 New Member

Hi I'm interested in episode #2475 is there a way I can get in touch with you?
  4. SomeGuy75

SomeGuy75 New Member

hey I'm very interested in the T" sketch with man on typewriter, and getting a T on his "toe" This is the Epsiode 2475, T-V-4. Could I please get a copy of this or download it from Kazaa? I'll even pay for this sketch. One of my favs. Let me know, I'd be willing to work something out. My email is ithjames@lycos.com
  5. SomeGuy75

SomeGuy75 New Member

hey I'm very interested in the T" sketch with man on typewriter, and getting a T on his "toe" This is the Epsiode 2475, T-V-4. Could I please get a copy of this or download it from Kazaa? I'll even pay for this sketch. One of my favs. Let me know, I'd be willing to work something out. My email is ithjames@lycos.com

6. Mister Fred

Mister Fred New Member

Does anyone have an episode with the "pockets" song on it. (1970's) ?
  7. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

rjschex i have got to have all of these copies of your old sesame street episodes on a bl video tape please sincerely dante!
  8. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

I would like to have copies of all of your sesame street episodes on a blank tape please! :excited:
  9. agamemnon

agamemnon New Member

episode #2475 (T-V-4)

how can I go about getting episode #2475 from you? do you need me to send you a blank tape, some $$$$ or what? just let me know. Thanks!!!!!!

Agamemnon
  10. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

You sure do have terrfic collection of Sesame Street Episodes!I Love Classic Sesame Street. :flirt: I hope The Sesme Workshop will release them on DVD in the clearist picture one of these years.
  11. Saginaw

Saginaw New Member

Back again.

Not to sound impatient or anything, but has there been any progress from anyone here on tape trading with rjschex?

Just wanting to know. Thanks!

--Saginaw
  12. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

Even though I think it's against my duty to answer such a question, I only know of one of us board members that has had some success. Last I heard from him (literally), he won't be available till after New Years Day. And that's all you need to know.
  13. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Hey MIKEB97,Count Up To Nine Can Be Found on: Rock and Roll on DVD.
    Bones Inside of You Can Be Found on: Elmo Says BOO on DVD.
    Hands Can Be Found on:The Count's Countdown on CD.
    and The Count as an Elevator Operator Can Be Found on:Learning About Numbers on:VHS. :)
  14. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Is U in tall briefcase a muppet skit?
  15. rjschex

rjschex New Member

Worth noting:

(1) Due to the fact that my VCR is quite busy on weekdays, the weekend is just about the only time I have left for trading. (At least for a little while.)

(2) On a side note: I'm now a published author. My first novel, "Yeltaw", is currently available online.
    http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/18950
  16. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Didn't you say earlier that you have a way to copy these onto DVD? If so, I would really like that.
  17. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Is hill street two a muppet skit
  18. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

I'd really love to receive any or all of these episodes, and I'd like to either:
    1) Trade
    2) Pay for copies
    3) Send blank tapes, or
    4) A combination of any of these. I understand you're very busy, so I'd love it if you could remember me when you have the free time. I'd really, REALLY appreciate it! :)
  19. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

20. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Important:What's Let Me Eat Cake About?I know it's a special but What's it about???