Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
Windswept Fraggle: I just came off an intense session of Silent hill 2: Born from a Wish, and needed to draw something silly and easy to detoxify. So, here's Janken posing for a photo to send back home. It's plain he's vain about that mane of his, so it would pain me to rain on his sunny day (in Spain?) by telling him that he's got a dire case of girl hair.

I promise, I'll give Jan a bleedin' rest and draw some name-brand characters soon.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'm back. Didja miss me?

Guardian BOoBer: a ReBoot/Fraggle Rock mashup, done on a dare for a ReBoot message board.

Raggle Fraggle Doodle Dumpling: Yet another Fraggle-centric doodle dump. Most of it is inspirational thumbnails for a story I'm currently writing, "Commonplace Miracles." There's a few bits based on Masks, and some random stuff. Some of the comments on this pic nearly broke my brain.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Very nice, as a fellow reboot fan. I enjoy Guardian Boober.
Also, do you happen to remember what the release date for the box set is?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Glad you like him. I thought of doing Glitch Boober, but for that I'd have to cover him up in pots and pans. He'd collapse under the weight.

There are several DVD releases coming up. If you're like me and already have seasons 3 and 4 on DVD, you can order seasons 1 and 2 from Amazon, $20, to be released on March 1. If you're really in need, then you can order The Definitive Mainframe Edition, exclusive to [URL="http://www.shoutfactorystore.com]Shout!Factory[/URL], for (choke) $69.97 plus a hefty shipping bill, also to be released on March 1. Or if you're sane you can wait a few more months for the full box set to become available at a non-ridiculous price elsewhere.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I don't know, Dot is an aggressive businesswoman and Mokey is a dreamy free spirit. I do have a mashup idea for Mokey in mind, but it ain't ReBoot. Maybe I'll draw it tonight.

Wembley would make a dandy Enzo, especially to Guardian Gobo. That flying tackle...

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks. If the viewer's amused, then I've done what I set out to do.

Here be another pair of pics. I been a busy little doodler!

Fraggle Melodrama: an illo for story-in-progress "Commonplace Miracles." Poor Boober, he can't even be alone with his grief. This isn't another Boober story, BTW; Gobo's got the spotlight this time. I'm just more comfy drawing Boobers.

"You're Not Mokey!": I'm an unabashed gamer nerd, and when I saw I Want To Be You while going for the UFO ending on...a certain video game...this popped into my mind. It's not a good enough concept to flesh out into a story, but it brought some fun images to mind. I think this is my best picture ever of Gobo, because this time he's actually recognizable.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You, You're not Mokey... You're one of the Kung-Fu Creatures on the Rampage! 2!

Sorry, that's the only refurrence I could draw upon to reply.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Sorry, that's not it. It's a pretty visual thing, based heavily on the style of the game. However, you got the number right. :wink: