Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
Weft: The weaver in Commonplace Miracles who moonlights as a midwife. Doesn't she have "gramma" written all over her?

The previously-posted "You're Not Mokey" is based on Silent Hill 2. "Silent Rock" would make a nifty fic, wouldn't it?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, if you're going that way, then check RedPiggy's fic Silent Hensonville. She's done great stuff in her interwoven multi-Hensonverse.

Slackbot

Reaction score
There are background Fraggles with eyes like hers, if you mean the size. If you mean the color, heh heh, well...

Slackbot

Reaction score
Background Fraggles = Fraggles who don't have major parts in the series, or in many cases names, but are often seen in the background.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Fraggle Brush Spirit Odorigami: This is an idea I've had knocking around in my head for about a year now. In the game Okami 13 gods based on the Japanese zodiac bestow various brush techniques on Amaterasu. Here is a 14th, whose power is music. With this brush technique, used by drawing a musical note in the air, Amaterasu can draw magic out of the sounds of nature, and end battles by making enemies stop fighting and dance their cares away.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Fraggle Brush Spirit Odorigami: This is an idea I've had knocking around in my head for about a year now. In the game Okami 13 gods based on the Japanese zodiac bestow various brush techniques on Amaterasu. Here is a 14th, whose power is music. With this brush technique, used by drawing a musical note in the air, Amaterasu can draw magic out of the sounds of nature, and end battles by making enemies stop fighting and dance their cares away.
THIS. This is neat. I really like it a lot. :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, Puckrox!

Fraggle Bones: Keeping with my tradition of freaky Fraggle art, here's... something. No Fraggles were harmed in the making of this picture, honest. He's just sleeping.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:sing: Them bones, them bones, them Fraggle bones...
Them bones gonna walk around.

Heh, I wonder if these'd get up and form into a Dry Fraggle Bones after being smashed in by those danged plumbers. :zay: