Slackbot draws stuff

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, Super Mario Brothers 3 reference. It's a dinosaur-like skeleton enemy that roams the fortresses of the game. You stomp it like any other enemy and it crumbles into a pile of bones, hence its name. But a few seconds after, just like a cartoon skeleton, it reassembles itself and keeps walking onward.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Oh, gotcha. I dunno, you could try it with these bones if you can get the cooperation of their owner.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I arted.

High Chamberpotter of the Poobahs: I like the Poohbahs' A "secret society" dedicated to satirizing those who take themselves too seriously--what's not to like? This guy initiates a power struggle within the ranks of the Poobahs. Things get messy before it's all over.

Fragtacular Doodles: Lots of doodles based on the above title-less story. Some doodles from Commonplace Miracles. Some random ideas that probably won't end up in a story.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, I know, I never know when to shut up. I've been like this all my life, why should I stop now? :wink:

Fraggles 'n' Smurfs in Oz: You never know where new Fraggle holes will open up. This was drawn mainly to amuse someone with whom I share a few fandoms. I'm pretty proud of it, not least of which because I think Wembley and Gobo are nearly on model for once. However, this reminds me why I never hand-letter my works. My printing hasn't improved much since first grade, it appears. :stick_out_tongue:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Don''t you know our meaning of cosmic? Something like-- Cool... Amazing...
Dearie, I have a pretty good command of the English language.
Cosmic: adj.
1. of or relating to the whole universe: cosmic laws
2. occurring or originating in outer space, esp as opposed to the vicinity of the earth, the solar system, or the local galaxy: cosmic rays
3. immeasurably extended in space or time; vast
4. rare harmonious
"Cosmic" was also used in the '60s by the users of psychedelics such as 'shrooms, which is the sense I was using here.